At Seabourn, we are passionate about our people. The Seabourn experience is like no other, it is luxurious, yet relaxed — elegant, yet casual — sumptuous, and yet understated. Our intimate ships visit the most desirable destinations worldwide, sailing to the heart of landmark cities, as well as to hidden gems where larger vessels cannot follow. Our ships attract interesting people, who seek to share experiences beyond the expected in places beyond the ordinary, and our acclaimed staff offers a unique style of heartfelt hospitality that is sincere, thoughtful and personal. Seabourn is looking for experienced hospitality professionals that are looking to develop themselves, and take their career to the next level.
We are currently actively seeking experienced Steward/ess' to join our luxury fleet. The Steward/ess has a great opportunity to offer the guest a cruise experience of a lifetime. They should create an atmosphere of complete comfort and actively seek ways to create Seabourn Moments. Positive interaction with the guests combined with acute attention to details enhances the feeling of sheer luxury. Please see specific requirements below:
- At least 2 years experience as a Steward/ess or Housekeeper for a 4/5* hotel or onboard a cruise ship.
- Fluent English speaking, reading & writing.
- Must have working experience with an extensive cleaning programme.
- Knowledge of the USPH and other international Public Health rules and regulations is advantageous.
- Great attitude, willingness to learn and good presentation.
- Strong relationship-building skills - role includes familiarising the guests with safety aspects and all features of the suites upon embarkation, by doing a meet and greet with all guests. Also must follow up on all guests queries and concerns promptly.
- Must be able and willing to meet Seabourn's highly reputable standards of services, including learning guests names.
- Have customer service at the heart of everything you do.
- Able to work well under pressure and handle multiple situations at the same time.
- Willing to commit to a 4 month contract at sea, working 7 days per week.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship, in a 4/5* Hotel or in an Upscale Restaurant.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Seabourn Cruise Line
With Seabourn's world renowned reputation for excellence and luxury, it is only right that we recruit only the very best people to enjoy career opportunities working on one of our ships. Seabourn Cruise Line is an excellent place to begin your career at sea as well as further develop your career within this exciting industry. Seabourn provides an intuitive and gracious service which is delivered by staff that are passionate about maximising the guest experience onboard. We are seeking hospitality professionals to join the onboard family. Start your exciting new career at sea with one of our entry level positions in the hotel department onboard. For those already in Hotel Management we have exciting management positions in Food and Beverage, Galley, Guest Services and Human Resources departments.
If you feel you have the fine art of delight, genuine and heartfelt hospitality then please apply today!