At Seabourn, we are passionate about our people. The Seabourn experience is like no other, it is luxurious, yet relaxed — elegant, yet casual — sumptuous, and yet understated. Our intimate ships visit the most desirable destinations worldwide, sailing to the heart of landmark cities, as well as to hidden gems where larger vessels cannot follow. Our ships attract interesting people, who seek to share experiences beyond the expected in places beyond the ordinary, and our acclaimed staff offers a unique style of heartfelt hospitality that is sincere, thoughtful, and personal.
We are currently actively looking for a passionate "Housekeeping Supervisor" to join our luxury fleet. The "Housekeeping Supervisor" is a key player in demonstrating to their teams the exact standard, which the company expects. Creating the ultimate cruise experience is a common goal of the vessel and the "Housekeeping Supervisor" needs to encourage their teams to do so. They have many decisions to make during service and each of these should always be focused on the guests’ and crew well-being. Please see specific requirements below:
- At least 2 years experience as an Assistant Housekeeper or Housekeeping Supervisor for a onboard a cruise ship.
- Fluent English speaking, reading & writing.
- Must have working experience with an extensive cleaning programme.
- Ability to work in a team that is focused on exceeding guest expectations, and have customer service at the heart of everything you do.
- Ability to execute and follow up on standard operating procedure.
- Ability to motivate a team.
- Knowledge of the USPH and other international Public Health rules and regulations is advantageous.
- Great attitude, willingness to learn and good presentation.
- Able to work well under pressure and handle multiple situations at the same time.
- Willing to commit to a 4 month contract at sea, working 7 days per week.
Seabourn offers many benefits. This position is afforded comfortable, meals, paid travel to and from the ships, exceptional amenities, and extensivelearning and recreational programs available to all of our teammates.
Regardless of the rank or role, we are all one Seabourn family. Seabourn Cruises is an equal opportunityemployer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment according to our DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion) policies without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Seabourn Cruise Line
With Seabourn's world renowned reputation for excellence and luxury, it is only right that we recruit only the very best people to enjoy career opportunities working on one of our ships. Seabourn Cruise Line is an excellent place to begin your career at sea as well as further develop your career within this exciting industry. Seabourn provides an intuitive and gracious service which is delivered by staff that are passionate about maximising the guest experience onboard. We are seeking hospitality professionals to join the onboard family. Start your exciting new career at sea with one of our entry level positions in the hotel department onboard. For those already in Hotel Management we have exciting management positions in Food and Beverage, Galley, Guest Services and Human Resources departments.
If you feel you have the fine art of delight, genuine and heartfelt hospitality then please apply today!