Human Resources Manager
At Seabourn, we are passionate about our people. The Seabourn experience is like no other, it is luxurious, yet relaxed — elegant, yet casual — sumptuous, and yet understated. Our intimate ships visit the most desirable destinations worldwide, sailing to the heart of landmark cities, as well as to hidden gems where larger vessels cannot follow. Our ships attract interesting people, who seek to share experiences beyond the expected in places beyond the ordinary, and our acclaimed staff offers a unique style of heartfelt hospitality that is sincere, thoughtful, and personal.
The role of the "Human Resources Manager" with Seabourn is to support a culture of commitment to the company’s Mission and Values and brand strategy by liaising with all departments to create an optimal work environment that supports management and crew.
To be considered for this role, candidates will need to have:
- Five years progressive Human Resources Management experience, which could include Learning & Development experience, preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Five years of shipboard experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree (or foreign equivalent) from an accredited university or college in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology or related field.
- Experience in managing staff of at least two direct reports.
- Able to demonstrate experience in employee relations; disciplinary processes, investigations, negotiations and resolving grievances and conflicts, preferably in a multi-cultu
- Possess a clear understanding of processes that will enable the administration of progressive disciplinary action through coaching and counseling to improve performance or recommend termination of employment
Seabourn offers many benefits. This position is afforded comfortable, meals, paid travel to and from the ships, exceptional amenities, and extensivelearning and recreational programs available to all of our teammates.
Regardless of the rank or role, we are all one Seabourn family. Seabourn Cruises is an equal opportunityemployer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment according to our DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion) policies without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship, in a 4/5* Hotel or in an Upscale Restaurant.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Seabourn Cruise Line
With Seabourn's world renowned reputation for excellence and luxury, it is only right that we recruit only the very best people to enjoy career opportunities working on one of our ships. Seabourn Cruise Line is an excellent place to begin your career at sea as well as further develop your career within this exciting industry. Seabourn provides an intuitive and gracious service which is delivered by staff that are passionate about maximising the guest experience onboard. We are seeking hospitality professionals to join the onboard family. Start your exciting new career at sea with one of our entry level positions in the hotel department onboard. For those already in Hotel Management we have exciting management positions in Food and Beverage, Galley, Guest Services and Human Resources departments.
If you feel you have the fine art of delight, genuine and heartfelt hospitality then please apply today!