- Royal Caribbean Group
- Spa & Beauty Jobs
- Spa Attendant / Receptionist
- May 19, 2023
Completion of high school or basic education equivalency. Business Administration or equivalent experience preferred.
Minimum two years' experience in a customer contact position (“front of the house”) within hotel or related industry.
JOB KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Minimum of 30 words-per-minute touch typing
- Proven customer service skills to interact appropriately with guests in a considerate, professional and positive manner by showing concern and listening actively.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with all levels of management and employees to resolve problems and negotiate resolutions.
- Solid computers skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Lotus Notes, PowerPoint. Knowledge of AMOS, Encore, HotSOS, IssueTrak preferred.
- Ability to operate basic office equipment, including a multiple line telephone system, copy and fax machines.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship, in a 4/5* Hotel or in an Upscale Restaurant.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Royal Caribbean Group
Royal Caribbean Group (NYSE: RCL) is a cruise vacation company comprised of three award-winning global brands: Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises, and Silversea Cruises. Royal Caribbean Group is also a 50% owner of a joint venture that includes TUI Cruises and Hapag-Lloyd Cruises. Together, our brands operate a global fleet of 60 ships traveling to more than 800 destinations worldwide.
We’re proud of the way our team members from different cultural backgrounds, ages, races, religions, education levels, sexual orientation, genders, and disabilities come together to create the incredible vacation experiences we’re known for. We believe that the diversity of our employees plays a major role in our success.
We are proud of our entrepreneurial spirit, the force that drives us to innovate. It’s that state of mind that helps us see opportunity where others see only risk.
Come join our RCG family and journey with us!
Share this page: