- Royal Caribbean Group
- Administration Jobs
- Crew Purser
- May 23, 2023
POSITION SUMMARY :
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Apprentice Purser assists the other employees in the Shipboard Financial Operations division by performing the following essential duties and
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Assists the 2nd Purser Payroll and Crew Payroll Manager with the sale of money orders,collecting crew SeaPass accounts, payroll distribution and any other crew-related financial matters.
- Assists the 2nd Purser Administration with gratuity posting and/or balancing, reconciling prepaid amenities, obtaining method of payment for guest SeaPass accounts and any other guest-related financial matters.
- Performs clerical work such as filing and assisting in general office work andduties.
- Attends meetings, training activities, courses and all other work-related activities
- Performs related duties as required. This position description is not intended to prescribe the only duties to be performed by this position. Shipboard employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
- Minimum of 2 years in a payroll or accounting processing position within a financial institution or hospitality industry
- Shipboard experience in a similar role is an advantage.
- Intermediate computer software skills are required.
- Completion of High School or basic education equivalency preferred.
Royal Caribbean Group
Royal Caribbean Group (NYSE: RCL) is a cruise vacation company comprised of three award-winning global brands: Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises, and Silversea Cruises. Royal Caribbean Group is also a 50% owner of a joint venture that includes TUI Cruises and Hapag-Lloyd Cruises. Together, our brands operate a global fleet of 60 ships traveling to more than 800 destinations worldwide.
We’re proud of the way our team members from different cultural backgrounds, ages, races, religions, education levels, sexual orientation, genders, and disabilities come together to create the incredible vacation experiences we’re known for. We believe that the diversity of our employees plays a major role in our success.
We are proud of our entrepreneurial spirit, the force that drives us to innovate. It’s that state of mind that helps us see opportunity where others see only risk.
Come join our RCG family and journey with us!
Share this page: