At Royal Caribbean International, we believe that great vacations begin with great employees! As a leader in the cruise line industry, Royal Caribbean is continuously expanding and seeking dynamic, energetic, experienced professionals to join our team. With our innovative, award-winning fleet of ships visiting five continents, each offering adventurous ways to explore the globe, this is a great opportunity to let your career set sail. Royal Caribbean International currently requires Cruise Staff.
The Cruise staff hosts and participates in shipboard recreational, entertainment and social programs geared towards adults and families. In addition to other requirements, potential candidates should have minimum two years master of ceremonies or professional entertainment (theatre, music, dance, comedy, etc.) experience with resorts, cruise lines, entertainment or recreational industries.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Maintains continual interaction with the guests. Hosts and participates in adult and family recreational programs and activities.
- Socializes with guests in public areas at all times in accordance with Royal Caribbean International's Gold Anchor Standards. Visits guest lounges at specified times to converse with as many guests as possible in the time allotted.
- Attends Captain's Cocktail Party and Welcome Back Party to provide introductions, collect invitations, socialize and coordinate the flow of the reception line.
- Participates in shows and events presented by the Cruise Director's Division by taking part in skits, and/ or simple dance routines. Instructs, organizes or facilitates various activities and/or tournaments.
- Two years master of ceremonies or professional entertainment (theatre, music, dance, comedy, etc.) experience with resorts, cruise lines, entertainment or recreational industries required.
- Ability to capture and manage the attention of a large group of people with microphone effective and courteous microphone techniques. Experience on a microphone required.
- Ability to provide basic instruction to a large group of people.
- Completion of high school or basic education equivalency required.
- Working knowledge of computers, internet access, and the ability to navigate within a variety of software basic packages.
- Ability to speak English clearly, distinctly and cordially with guests.
- All international applicants must have the ability to obtain C1/D1 visa (and other relevant visas) when applicable
- Must meet all physical requirements, including the ability to participate in emergency life-saving drills and required training.
- Accommodation Jobs (94)
- Beauty Jobs (32)
- Casino Jobs (7)
- Child Care Jobs (15)
- Deck & Engine Jobs (57)
- Entertainment Jobs (63)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (464)
- IT Jobs (4)
- Land Based Jobs (15)
- Management Jobs (32)
- Medical Jobs (10)
- Office Jobs (67)
- Photography Jobs (10)
- Retail Jobs (16)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (14)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (10)
- Other Jobs (52)
- Jobs on Yachts (300+)