Guest Services Manager
At Royal Caribbean International, we believe that great vacations begin with great employees! As a leader in the cruise line industry, RCI is continuously expanding and seeking dynamic, energetic, experienced professionals to join our team.
With our innovative, award-winning fleet of ships visiting five continents, each offering adventurous ways to explore the globe, this is a great opportunity to let your career set sail.
We are currently seeking Guest Services Manager to join our team.
Potential candidates must have at least two years in a successful progressive, related leadership position in a four or five star resort, hotel or cruise line.
More than 40,000 people have already selected Royal Caribbean International to be their employer and so should you!
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Continually develop original and fresh techniques to enhance the guest service onboard
- Use guest feedback and ratings to establish a positive culture throughout the guest services team
- Enforce organizational policies and procedures of monetary items regarding the Front Desk
- Develop and promote success of the management and supervisory teams onboard
- Enforce the delivery of standards, efficiencies, services and quality within the guest services department onboard
- Perform related duties as required
- Completion of high school, basic or vocational education equivalency preferred
- Two or more years of Front-of-House successful and progressive leadership experience in a four or five star hotel, cruise line or other hospitality related industry
- Proven ability to achieve operational results in an international environment
- Demonstrated experience in motivating, leading and engaging a diverse workforce to increase synergy and improve productivity
- Competency with Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes
- Oral and written fluency in English at an advanced level
- Must be physically able to participate in emergency life saving drills and required training
- Strong communication skills in additional languages are desired
- All international applicants must have the ability to obtain a C1/D visa
- Accommodation Jobs (50)
- Beauty Jobs (22)
- Casino Jobs (11)
- Child Care Jobs (13)
- Deck & Engine Jobs (79)
- Entertainment Jobs (54)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (254)
- IT Jobs (12)
- Land Based Jobs (83)
- Management Jobs (23)
- Medical Jobs (9)
- Office Jobs (31)
- Photography Jobs (5)
- Retail Jobs (15)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (14)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (8)
- Other Jobs (46)
- Jobs on Yachts (108)