Human Resources Manager (m/f) for luxury 4* Cruise Line
For a luxury 4* Cruise Line we are looking for a Human Resources Manager
- Compiles letter of references as wished by crew member
- Contact point for whichever crew issues arise with an “open door policy”
- Partner’s with Ships management to foster an open and non-discriminatory environment that is harassment free
- Work closely with department heads to ensure consistency and fairness through their management of policies, processes, transfers, promotions, performance, progressive discipline, safety, security and environmental, etc., of all ships employees.
- Provides coaching guidance and continuous feedback to the ships management on same
- Monitors and assesses Crew morale, provides feedback to management and develops strategies to enhance overall employee satisfaction
- Attends all Master’s hearings and acts as an objective advisor of this forum with the crewmembers interest in mind
- Participates and ensure that all investigations, including sexual harassment, assault and crime are carried out consistently and fairly and that all relevant documentation to support allegations in these investigations are obtained and pertinent procedures are followed
- Participates on department meetings of deck & engine crew
- Co-manages distribution of all pertinent information for all employee benefits, compensation and HR policies including
- Coordinates with shipboard and shore side leadership in the development distribution and execution of the ship’s training schedule.
- As needed, customizes training curriculum and methods to improve effectiveness
- Conducts and organizes train-the-trainer sessions with external trainers, shipboard managers and supervisors in an effort to ensure the effective transfer of job-specific knowledge and skill to crew members, and to assist managers and supervisors in maintaining operational standards
- Develops, executes and delivers the New Hire Orientation program for all new shipboard crewmembers, following the company guidelines
- Develops, executes and delivers specialized trainings as; multicultural life on board, ethical guidelines etc.
- Monitors employee training records and communicates training requirements to department heads.
- Assesses trainees to measure their learning progress and to provide feedback on the effectiveness of training program design and execution.
- All duties and responsibilities are to be performed in accordance with: USPG / HACCP, ISM & ISO, SQM and TUI Cruises service standards, safety policies and environmental regulations.
- Good knowledge of the hotel department onboard cruise vessels in general as well as very good knowledge of administration matters
- Job experience or Training in Human Resources department
- Business fluent in written + spoken German and English; another language would be welcome
- Very good IT knowledge, especially in MS Office
- Very good educational background
- Management skills
- Good communicator
For further information please apply online or per e-mail with your detailed CV with photo and certificates/written references of your previous employers.
Please note that we can only answer and consider complete applications (= detailed complete CV with photo, certificates), also fulfilling the minimum requirements above.
- Accommodation Jobs (48)
- Beauty Jobs (22)
- Casino Jobs (9)
- Child Care Jobs (12)
- Deck & Engine Jobs (76)
- Entertainment Jobs (52)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (258)
- IT Jobs (11)
- Land Based Jobs (83)
- Management Jobs (22)
- Medical Jobs (11)
- Office Jobs (32)
- Photography Jobs (6)
- Retail Jobs (17)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (13)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (8)
- Other Jobs (50)
- Jobs on Yachts (108)