Chef de Partie
You are able to follow recipes with skill and according to the chef de cuisine's instructions. You recognize where work needs to be done and you love to work as a part of the galley crew to do it.
You are capable of being solely responsible for your station (breakfast chef, gardemanger, entremetier, saucier). You pamper the guests on board with your fresh, creative food, making their cruise an unforgettable culinary experience.
For you a clean hygienic working environment is a given.
- You are a trained chef and have work experience.
- You have knowledge of HACCP regulations.
- Your knowledge of German and/or English language is good to very good.
- You enjoy working in a team.
- You enjoy travelling.
- You enjoy working in a pleasant working environment.
- Exciting jobs on board of our top modern river cruise ships
- Competitive salaries & insurances
- Personal support of the crew by your individual HR coach before, throughout and after the season
- Well deveoped trainings and attractive career opportunities on board.
- Continuous job openings due to flexible contracts.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Accommodation Jobs (209)
- Beauty Jobs (65)
- Casino Jobs (48)
- Child Care Jobs (24)
- Deck Jobs (83)
- Engine Jobs (146)
- Entertainment Jobs (144)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (755)
- Guest Services Jobs (96)
- IT Jobs (11)
- Land Based Jobs (132)
- Management Jobs (55)
- Medical Jobs (31)
- Office Jobs (92)
- Photography Jobs (20)
- Retail Jobs (41)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (35)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (25)
- Other Jobs (20)