At Seabourn, we are passionate about our people. The Seabourn experience is like no other, it is luxurious, yet relaxed — elegant, yet casual — sumptuous, and yet understated. Our intimate ships visit the most desirable destinations worldwide, sailing to the heart of landmark cities, as well as to hidden gems where larger vessels cannot follow.
Our ships attract interesting people, who seek to share experiences beyond the expected in places beyond the ordinary, and our acclaimed crew offer a unique style of heartfelt hospitality that is sincere, thoughtful and personal. Seabourn is looking for experienced hospitality professionals that are looking to develop themselves, and take their career to the next level.
We are currently actively seeking cruise experienced provisions masters to join as soon as possible. Please see specific requirements below:
- Overall responsible for all Hotel department storekeeping and to deliver clear and accurate results and reports in regards to inventory transactions, cost and stock control (revenue and non-revenue), inventory levels, inventory turn over and irregularities.
- The Provision Master provides a service to all hotel departments and through this helps maintain proper guest satisfaction.
- Cruise line experience in a similar role or proven land base warehouse management experience.
- Familiar with all departments and their functions within Hotel / Food & Beverage operations.
- To be knowledgeable of the USPH and other international Public Health rules and regulations by participating in the USPH course in Miami and get to a refreshment course every 5 years.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship, in a 4/5* Hotel or in an Upscale Restaurant.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Seabourn Cruise Line
With Seabourn's world renowned reputation for excellence and luxury, it is only right that we recruit only the very best people to enjoy career opportunities working on one of our ships. Seabourn Cruise Line is an excellent place to begin your career at sea as well as further develop your career within this exciting industry. Seabourn provides an intuitive and gracious service which is delivered by staff that are passionate about maximising the guest experience onboard. We are seeking hospitality professionals to join the onboard family. Start your exciting new career at sea with one of our entry level positions in the hotel department onboard. For those already in Hotel Management we have exciting management positions in Food and Beverage, Galley, Guest Services and Human Resources departments.
If you feel you have the fine art of delight, genuine and heartfelt hospitality then please apply today!