Purser / Guest Service Associate (GSA)
Employer: CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES www.carnival.com
The Purser is responsible to display first-rate guest service at Front Desk and ensure all of the guests needs are attended to in a prompt & friendly manner.
Responsibility and authority
He/she will be responsible for:
• Working scheduled Front Desk shifts; maintain service and hospitality standards to all guests by extending information as warranted and following up on requests as needed.
• Perform cash handling duties, as required in working Front Desk and sail/sign windows in a manner consistent with established policies and procedures.
• Register guests for sail/sign program.
• Log all complaints and concerns from guests into the onboard incident report. Follow up with guests to ensure maximum guest service.
• To provide guest with accurate information on all shore excursions provided by company, this means actually taking part and going on all tours to become familiar with the excursions.
• Be outgoing & project a friendly & fun demeanor at all times. We sell fun & smiling and friendliness is paramount to any shipboard position. 7 days a week.
• To perform all other duties as assigned by Chief Purser of First Purser.
• Relevant work experience
• Have a very hospitality focused mindset w/great focus on excellent service
• Strong English written & verbal skills
• In addition to strong English skills, we also are looking for individuals who speak Russian.
• Hotel Front Desk background – preferably at a large Western chain such as Fairmont, Westin, Ritz, Marriott, etc.
- A combination of work and travel: the opportunity to see the most beautiful places around the world!
- Contractual permanent job with the contract’s length around 6-8 months followed by 2 months vacation. (first contract 8 months)
- Food, accommodation, medical care and insurance expenses are covered by the company.
- Permanent and stable job in an international team.
- For first 3-4 weeks GSA candidates will have college onboard the ship and will be paid full salary during the training
HR Manager Viktorija
Tel. +370 46 345009 (workdays from 9am to 5pm)
- Housekeeping Jobs (43)
- Galley Jobs (99)
- Restaurant Jobs (51)
- Beverages Jobs (33)
- Provisions Jobs (5)
- Deck Jobs (28)
- Engine / Technical Jobs (66)
- Guest Services Jobs (34)
- Retail Jobs (20)
- Spa & Beauty Jobs (32)
- Child Care Jobs (8)
- Entertainment Jobs (43)
- Photography Jobs (6)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (9)
- Medical Jobs (31)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (10)
- Casino Jobs (3)
- IT Jobs (7)
- Management Jobs (14)
- Administration Jobs (23)
- Land Based Jobs (4)
- Other Cruise Jobs (8)
- Private Estate Jobs (4)