Digital Signage and ITV Content Specialist (graphics / motion design) - immediate openings!!
We are currently seeking on behalf of one of world’s biggest cruise line Royal Caribbean for qualified Digital Content Specialists. This is a great position for anyone with a passion for working in the industry whilst travelling to some of world’s most exciting destinations and gaining valuable life and work experience.
The Digital Signage and ITV Content Specialist is in charge of all content, used on the Interactive TV systems and screens.
- Three or more years television broadcast & production experience, including graphics creation and operation, and program scheduling, or IT, database administration, networking, etc...
- Ability to operate Windows and Apple computer systems
- Strong skills in graphics programs such as PhotoShop, After Affects, Illustrator, etc
- Completion of undergraduate degree in one or more of the following: media arts, broadcasting, video production or graphics design.
Food & Accommodation
Travel to and from the ship
Medical centre on board – free treatment if you are unwell or hurt
Opportunity for advancement
Ability to travel and see some amazing destinations
Meet people and make friends from all over the world
How to apply:
When sending your up to date CV/resume please ensure you include a link (ie YouTube or Vimeo) with some examples of your work
If found qualified we will get back to you as soon as possible via e-mail, SKYPE and/or text message.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Accommodation Jobs (222)
- Beauty Jobs (64)
- Casino Jobs (53)
- Child Care Jobs (21)
- Deck Jobs (82)
- Engine Jobs (150)
- Entertainment Jobs (158)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (753)
- Guest Services Jobs (104)
- IT Jobs (13)
- Land Based Jobs (123)
- Management Jobs (55)
- Medical Jobs (28)
- Office Jobs (95)
- Photography Jobs (23)
- Retail Jobs (45)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (38)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (23)
- Other Jobs (27)