Retail Sales Associate / Specialist
Dufry Cruise Services part of the Dufry Group is a global leader in the travel retail industry. This is demonstrated by our worldwide presence in 65 countries and over 440 locations around the world on all continents across Airports, Cruise Ships and Seaports. Operating onboard over 20 cruise ships around the world with more growth expected ifor the future, we offer cruise ship guests with world class brands and exclusive merchandise. Dufry Cruise Services provides excellent working opportunities sailing the world to places such as the Caribbean, Alaska, Europe, South America and Asia.
Are you looking for something new and exciting? What about the opportunity to travel the world? Please read on…
New and exciting opportunities have opened up with Dufry Cruise Services and we are on the look out for new talent. Currently hiring Managers, Retail Sales associates, Beauty Specialists, Liquor specialists, Jewellery specialists and more.
You will work within one of our many boutiques onboard ensuring excellent customer service and driving sales. You will work in teams ranging from 5-35+, Dufry Cruise Services offers on the job training with our Dufry Plus one programme. This is a permanent position based on contracts of 6-7 months with a vacation in between each contract you do.
Key job Responsibilities:
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping.
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock.
- Participate in scheduled inventories and cycle counts.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager.
- Exceeding sales and service targets.
Required Experience and Job Skills:
- Outgoing and enthusiastic personality.
- Strong retail or Customer background with a keen interest in the travel industry.
- 21 years of age or over.
- A good track record in hitting sales targets.
- Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Enjoy working in teams.
- Accommodation and meals provided on board.
- A chance to travel the world.
- Dufry Cruise Services Training.
- Competitive Monthly Salary with a chance to earn commission, all TAX FREE!
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Accommodation Jobs (202)
- Beauty Jobs (71)
- Casino Jobs (38)
- Child Care Jobs (30)
- Deck Jobs (94)
- Engine Jobs (154)
- Entertainment Jobs (176)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (815)
- Guest Services Jobs (112)
- IT Jobs (16)
- Land Based Jobs (134)
- Management Jobs (57)
- Medical Jobs (24)
- Office Jobs (84)
- Photography Jobs (32)
- Retail Jobs (62)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (44)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (23)
- Other Jobs (30)