ETO – Electro Technical Officer (m/f)
We are looking for a highly qualified and experienced ETO (m/f) for a top private yacht with a length of over 140m. This position contributes to the Company's Mission, values, and strategic priorities and is responsible for the maintenance and repair of the electrical plant and associated electrical systems.
Your duties f.e. will be - but not limited to:
- assume personal responsibility for safety and the environment
- accountable for themselves and the safety of others in their vicinity
- reporting to updates of any issues with the electrical system under your responsibility
- assist in the maintenance and repair of the Vessel’s Electrical generation/distribution
- be available to assist with the Vessel’s Engine Room Electrical Systems
We are looking for a very professional candidate, with great skills and the will & power to achieve something great at all times - being reliable, trustworthy and discreet comes naturally to you. You should be well mannered at all time as well as having all certificates, required for this position, up to date.
You should love to work and interact with the Owners closely and on a very personal basis and serve with the most professional manner - while having an eye for details and special needs. You should be trustworthy, discreet and flexible to the needs/desire of your passengers and the overall vessel.
Fluent English is required, any additional European language would be a big plus.
Also required are very good computer skills with MS Office, and administration skills.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship, in a 4/5* Hotel or in an Upscale Restaurant.
Good knowledge of the following languages is required: English, German