Canyon Ranch is the world’s recognized leader in wellness with luxury destination spa resorts and SpaClub® day facilities on land and at sea.
We have MASSAGE THERAPIST opportunities for our SpaClubs at Sea on board luxury Cruise Ships.
- Candidates must have a minimum of two years’ work experience in a spa or 5-star hotel.
- Degree/Diploma /Course Certificate in Spa or Massage /Physical Therapy; must hold official certification for at least 4 types of massages.
- Must be at least 23 years old.
- English speaking, reading and writing fluency,
- Candidates must have mature and outgoing personality,
- Candidate must be willing to complete a minimum 7-month contract onboard cruise ships at sea,
- Candidate must pass a pre-placement medical examination and criminal background check at candidate’s expense,
- Applicants of all nationalities are encouraged to apply.
- highly competitive remuneration package working as an independent contractor,
- excellent training on board and career development opportunities
- complimentary shared accommodation and meals on board, discounts on services and products,
- medical coverage while working on board
- work in a multicultural environment on board luxury cruise ships,
- 60-hour work week with time off to visit interesting places all over the world.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Accommodation Jobs (103)
- Beauty Jobs (61)
- Casino Jobs (38)
- Child Care Jobs (22)
- Deck Jobs (79)
- Engine Jobs (157)
- Entertainment Jobs (164)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (467)
- Guest Services Jobs (79)
- IT Jobs (7)
- Land Based Jobs (69)
- Management Jobs (28)
- Medical Jobs (26)
- Office Jobs (58)
- Photography Jobs (16)
- Retail Jobs (45)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (37)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (28)
- Other Jobs (36)