Canyon Ranch is the world’s recognized leader in wellness with luxury destination spa resorts and SpaClub® day facilities on land and at sea.
We have MASSAGE THERAPIST opportunities for our SpaClubs at Sea on board luxury Cruise Ships.
- Candidates must have a minimum of two years’ work experience in a spa or 5-star hotel.
- Degree/Diploma /Course Certificate in Spa or Massage /Physical Therapy; must hold official certification for at least 4 types of massages.
- Must be at least 23 years old.
- English speaking, reading and writing fluency,
- Candidates must have mature and outgoing personality,
- Candidate must be willing to complete a minimum 7-month contract onboard cruise ships at sea,
- Candidate must pass a pre-placement medical examination and criminal background check at candidate’s expense,
- Applicants of all nationalities are encouraged to apply.
- highly competitive remuneration package working as an independent contractor,
- excellent training on board and career development opportunities
- complimentary shared accommodation and meals on board, discounts on services and products,
- medical coverage while working on board
- work in a multicultural environment on board luxury cruise ships,
- 60-hour work week with time off to visit interesting places all over the world.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Accommodation Jobs (56)
- Beauty Jobs (49)
- Casino Jobs (10)
- Child Care Jobs (25)
- Deck Jobs (39)
- Engine Jobs (102)
- Entertainment Jobs (140)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (373)
- Guest Services Jobs (65)
- IT Jobs (9)
- Land Based Jobs (165)
- Management Jobs (30)
- Medical Jobs (15)
- Office Jobs (44)
- Photography Jobs (18)
- Retail Jobs (41)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (25)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (11)
- Other Jobs (14)