Casino Slot Technicians - Royal Caribbean International
- Relevant live casino experience, / or cruise ship experience , similar position .
- Language skills: English – advanced level – MANDATORY
- Additional language skills: German, Italian, French, Spanish etc
- Contract : 6 Months
- Vacanta : 2 months aprox
- Facilities on board : free of charge offered by the Company ( accommodation, meals, medical services )
- Accommodation : shared cabin of two
- Work schedule : 8 - 10 hours daily, free days by rotation in department
- Job Cruise FEE : NO FEE for recruitment/ embarkation process
- Embarkation costs : depending on ship/ itinerary ( medical files, required visas, flight ticket )
Installs, services, adjust and repairs coin-operated slot machines, currency changers, video arcade games and currency and coin-handling equipment located in the shipboard Casino by performing the following duties and responsibilities. The position is also responsible for maintaining and repairing signage and the computerized gym equipment.
- Formal training in the repair and troubleshooting of a variety of electrical, mechanical and/or electronic equipment.
- Previous slot technician work experience in live casinos preferred.
- Proven ability to read safety rules, instructions in the use and maintenance of tools and equipment, and methods and procedures in mechanical drawings.
- Proven customer service skills to interact appropriately with guests in a considerate, professional and positive manner by showing concern and listening actively.
- Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with guests, department heads and shipboard crew members to resolve problems and negotiate resolutions.
- Ability to stand for an extended period of time.
- Ability to count paper and coin currency quickly and accurately.
- Ability to perform basic math functions with regard to monetary units and compute slot machine percentages.
- Completion of high school or GED required; university degree preferred.
- Ability to speak English clearly, distinctly and cordially with guests.
- Ability to read and write English in order to understand and interpret written procedures. This includes the ability to give and receive instructions in written and verbal forms and to effectively present information and respond to questions from guests, supervisors and co-workers.
- Housekeeping Jobs (12)
- Galley Jobs (28)
- Restaurant Jobs (12)
- Beverages Jobs (8)
- Provisions Jobs (4)
- Deck Jobs (17)
- Engine / Technical Jobs (29)
- Guest Services Jobs (9)
- Retail Jobs (5)
- Spa & Beauty Jobs (19)
- Child Care Jobs (1)
- Entertainment Jobs (7)
- Photography Jobs (2)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (11)
- Medical Jobs (15)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (2)
- Casino Jobs (0)
- IT Jobs (0)
- Management Jobs (1)
- Administration Jobs (9)
- Land Based Jobs (2)
- Other Cruise Jobs (3)
- Private Estate Jobs (1)