- Royal Caribbean Group
- Galley Jobs
- Cook / Commis de Cuisine, Commis de Cuisine Pastry
- May 25, 2023
A Pastry Cook ensures the consistency, quality, and quantity of pastry production. You will work closely with the Pastry Chef in coaching, directing, supervising, and evaluating junior pastry cooks. This includes providing and developing training programs to strengthen their performance and preparing them for future advancement. You will also monitor and maintain the workstations and utensils involved in pastry production. If you can handle large machinery (e.g. mixers); are able to understand and follow recipes; have experience in a similar role; and have completed basic education or its equivalent.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 2- 3 years similar work experience on the position applying for
- 4-5 Star Hotels, Restaurants, Large Scale Resorts, Commissary, Cruise Ship
- Education or training related in Pastry
- Good communication skills in English Language
How to apply?
- Apply thru rclctrac.com or click 'APPLY' from this post : https://rclctrac.com/pages/description/38/yes
- Upload your Photo and updated Resume
- If you already submitted your application online, please send an email to hidden link - please login. subject: Job Opportunity - Pastry- RCG
Royal Caribbean Group
Royal Caribbean Group (NYSE: RCL) is a cruise vacation company comprised of three award-winning global brands: Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises, and Silversea Cruises. Royal Caribbean Group is also a 50% owner of a joint venture that includes TUI Cruises and Hapag-Lloyd Cruises. Together, our brands operate a global fleet of 60 ships traveling to more than 800 destinations worldwide.
We’re proud of the way our team members from different cultural backgrounds, ages, races, religions, education levels, sexual orientation, genders, and disabilities come together to create the incredible vacation experiences we’re known for. We believe that the diversity of our employees plays a major role in our success.
We are proud of our entrepreneurial spirit, the force that drives us to innovate. It’s that state of mind that helps us see opportunity where others see only risk.
Come join our RCG family and journey with us!
Share this page: