Retail Manager and Assistant Retail Manager on board cruise ships - Starboard Cruise Services,Inc
Calling all Retail Managers and Assistants looking for a new career! Are you an exceptional sales leader experianced in exceeding sales targets? Do you get your energy from driving sales and developing people? Do you want to grow your retail management career with international experience aboard the world’s largest cruise ships? Read on to learn more about this exciting career opportunity!
Starboard Cruise Services, Inc., a subsidiary of LVMH (Moët Hennessey - Louis Vuitton), is the world’s largest and leading onboard duty-free retailer. Operating onboard over 100 cruise ships worldwide with more than 2,000 employees around the world, we offer cruise ship guests with world-class brands and exclusive merchandise. Starboard provides an unforgettable shopping experience while sailing the globe in itineraries such as the Caribbean, Alaska, Australia, Europe, South America, and Asia.
Provide leadership for Cruise Ships ($10 million+ annual revenue) onboard retail shops to promote and model our high quality retailing standards, continuously driving maximum sales results, superior guest service, talent development and engagement.
A Retail Manager/Assistant Retail Manager will
- Motivate and coach a sales team of 20 + people to achieve/exceed sales and promotional targets.
- Create and execute plans to drive sales.
- Deliver an outstanding guest experience.
- Promote high quality retailing standards.
- Maintain excellent visual merchandising standards with high-converting displays; optimize retail sales space for maximum revenue
- Train and coach sales team on Starboard’s standards – product knowledge, selling techniques, asset protection and guest service.
- Manage inventory with an emphasis on asset protection.
- Analyze and report sales and talent data to corporate office
Required Experience and Job Skills:
- 2+ years of department store or multi-unit retail management experience with annual sales of $ 10 million+.
- 2+ years in leading a large and diverse retail sales team with a minimum of 20+ employees and 2+ assistant managers
- Live and work abroad on ships for 6 months continuously
- Assess and develop talent, in order to build future leadership pipeline
- Build relationships at all levels of onboard management, in order to partner and influence business decisions
- Manage time effectively through prioritization
- Strong interpersonaland leadership skills
- Strong verbal and written English language skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Accommodation Jobs (105)
- Beauty Jobs (59)
- Casino Jobs (38)
- Child Care Jobs (26)
- Deck Jobs (91)
- Engine Jobs (149)
- Entertainment Jobs (186)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (478)
- Guest Services Jobs (72)
- IT Jobs (6)
- Land Based Jobs (68)
- Management Jobs (36)
- Medical Jobs (22)
- Office Jobs (61)
- Photography Jobs (27)
- Retail Jobs (41)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (24)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (27)
- Other Jobs (27)