Hospitality Service Senior Specialist
- Acts as point of reference for non-Italian Guests doing some public relations (ie. public events, parties, entertainment activities, embarkation, disembarkation), daily hospitality desks and escorting them on some tours in order to remove language barriers and get constant feedback on Guest satisfaction and needs
- Takes care of the daily cruise program to assure the correct translation of written material in the relevant language (ie. menu, flyers, etc.) and organizes informative speeches
- Makes major voice announcements for Guests, including safety announcements during drills or real situations
- Supports the various revenue services through a constant communication and promotion in order to maximize revenue and Guest satisfaction
- Excellent english knowledge
- Secondary School in Hotel Management or Tourism degree is required
- University degree in modern languages, tourism or communication is highly appreciated.
- Apprenticeship or work experience of at least one year in Hotels or in tourism industry in positions related to customer service is required
- Computer Literate, Ms Word, Excel and e-mail.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Costa Cruises is a leading Italian cruise line providing Italian style holidays for couples and families.
If you recognise yourself in the values that characterize the “Costa style”, if you left school with top grades or graduated with honours, if you think you can work well in a dynamic organization and you fluently speak a foreign language, send us your curriculum.