The Logistic Operator is responsible for the procurement of goods for F & B. He or she is in charge of gathering the inventory from the F & B Director, Executive Chef, and Bar Manager. He or she monitors that the quality of the products ordered corresponds to the requests made, checks the products’ expiry dates, and supervises all the activities related to ordering of goods for the F & B Department. He or she has a strong ability to work in a team with excellent leadership, organizational, and problem solving skills, and has excellent knowledge of the English language (Advanced B1).
- Controls loading, offloading and storage of items in the F&B Store Rooms, in order to assure the correct preservation, quantity and quality of products, according to Company standards
- Supervises physical inventories and controls the F&B Store Rooms, in order to ensure the good conditions of the items and the expiry date, in accordance with Company standards
- Verifies Crunch Time Reports in order to provide feedback to the Inventory Officer for loading discrepancy
- Supervises the preparation of the F&B Customer Order, to assure the correct
- requisitions, in accordance with Company procedures
- Assures proper F&B item rotation in accordance with FIFO (First IN > First OUT) procedure
- Supervises the personnel during loading and offloading in order to optimize the staff support during operations, in compliance with Company procedures
- Prepares the Food Master Orders together with the Executive Chef or the F&B Director, in order to deliver the requested items, in accordance with Company procedures
- Facilitate a work environment that supports a successful safety culture. Is responsible for ensuring that his/her team implements and maintains an effective Hess management system. Enforce and promote Safety procedures in the team/Department under responsibility
- Verifies invoices, loading and offloading documents and reports, in order to assist the Inventory Officer
- Takes active part in a work environment that support a successful safety culture. Is a dynamic contributor in following safety policy and procedures 3
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Costa Cruises is a leading Italian cruise line providing Italian style holidays for couples and families.
If you recognise yourself in the values that characterize the “Costa style”, if you left school with top grades or graduated with honours, if you think you can work well in a dynamic organization and you fluently speak a foreign language, send us your curriculum.