Chef De Partie
At Seabourn, we are passionate about our people. The Seabourn experience is like no other, it is luxurious, yet relaxed — elegant, yet casual — sumptuous, and yet understated. Our intimate ships visit the most desirable destinations worldwide, sailing to the heart of landmark cities, as well as to hidden gems where larger vessels cannot follow. Our ships attract interesting people, who seek to share experiences beyond the expected in places beyond the ordinary, and our acclaimed crew offer a unique style of heartfelt hospitality that is sincere, thoughtful and personal. Seabourn is looking for experienced hospitality professionals that are looking to develop themselves, and take their career to the next level.
We are currently actively seeking passionate chefs in the position of Chef De Partie. You will need to put service and guest satisfaction at the heart of every dish you produce. Please see specific requirements below:
- 3 years or more working in a 4/5* hotel culinary operation and ideally cruise ship experience, although not essential
- Fluent English speaking, reading & writing
- Ideally degree qualified and/or educated at hospitality academy or schooling hotel
- Ability to deliver 5* dishes to fine dining standard and have a keen eye for detail
- Have customer service at the heart of everything you do
- Be a fantastic team player, be an asset to the team all working towards the same goal of guest satisfaction
- Work well under pressure, ability to handle multiple situations at the same time
- Able to commit to a 4 month contract working 7 days per week. You will be away from home for the full 4 months
The recruiter advertising this job can accept applicants only from USA, Canada, Western Europe, Central Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, South Africa, United Kingdom and Ireland for this position.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship, in a 4/5* Hotel or in an Upscale Restaurant.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Seabourn Cruise Line
With Seabourn's world renowned reputation for excellence and luxury, it is only right that we recruit only the very best people to enjoy career opportunities working on one of our ships. Seabourn Cruise Line is an excellent place to begin your career at sea as well as further develop your career within this exciting industry. Seabourn provides an intuitive and gracious service which is delivered by staff that are passionate about maximising the guest experience onboard. We are seeking hospitality professionals to join the onboard family. Start your exciting new career at sea with one of our entry level positions in the hotel department onboard. For those already in Hotel Management we have exciting management positions in Food and Beverage, Galley, Guest Services and Human Resources departments.
If you feel you have the fine art of delight, genuine and heartfelt hospitality then please apply today!