Senior Auditor (m/f)
Carnival Corporation & plc is the world’s largest cruise company with a portfolio of 11 cruise brands in North America, Europe and Australia. The Group presently operates more than 100 cruise ships with another 10 ships scheduled for delivery between now and May 2020, and its headquarters are based in Miami. AIDA Cruises, the German subsidiary of the Carnival Group, is the leading player in the German cruise market.
We are looking to fill the following position at our office in Hamburg, Germany:
Senior Auditor (m/f)
Your target course:
- Planning and executing operational, financial and compliance audits and IT risks
- Interface with management (at all levels) to develop an understanding of key business objectives, assess significant risks, share audit progress and results, and jointly develop value-adding solutions for improvement to opportunities identified
- Creating and presenting deliverables that illustrate project scope, observations and results
- Monitoring and follow up on agreed management actions
- Validating SOX processes, controls and tests performed within the management team
Your previous course:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related field
- 4-7 years professional experience gained within either a Big Four accounting firm, a large/complex internal audit department, and/or a management consulting firm
- Ability to analyze complex problems in order to identify common themes and solutions
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- English & German is essential in reading, speaking and writing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to communicate information to various levels of the organization
- Inquisitive nature, resourcefulness, and ability to seek out information
- Ability to manage multiple projects to completion and coordinate action plans
- Self-disciplined and able to meet demanding timelines
- Personal initiative and enthusiasm for success in a complex and challenging environment
Come join us on our journey! We look forward to receiving your application in English– ideally submitted online or sent to the address below.
Human Resources Management
Am Strande 3d
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the German language is required.