Senior Finance Analyst - Cruise Cost Base
Main responsibilities of the role are to manage the Cruise Technical, On board systems, Marine/ Fuel and Harbour Costs end-to-end process. The role will provide financial support to the Technical and Marine General Managers and prepare monthly performance packs and forecasting schedules for the Cruise MD and wider business. The role will drive improvements in management of the cost base and accuracy of forecasting, promote collaborative team-working and improve co-ordination of activities.The role will co-ordinate the month end forecast for P&L and cash across the Cruise Finance team.The role has one direct report and will supervise activity in that role.
What you will be doing
- The role will Business Partner the Technical and Marine General Managers, ensuring a detailed understanding of the costs relating to those areas and any opportunities / risks are flagged
- You will Build, challenge and monitor a robust budget, keeping an up to date view of forecast and reported R&OTrack and report on actual spend patterns versus budget/ forecast, driving improvements by increasing accuracy and transparency of reporting
- Produce balance sheets reconciliations support relating to your area and support the Cruise Accountant to accurately track and report balance sheet movements and risks and opps.
- Produce and monitor cash flow forecasts for your area, analysing actual movements versus forecast Cruise Forecasting
- Lead and collate the monthly P&L and cash reporting and forecasting process for the cruise finance
- Support the Cruise Finance Managers in reporting reasons behind the difference between underlying and reported margin.
- Support the Cruise Finance Manager in updating Risks and Opportunities for the cruise business and report these to FP&A.
Cruise / Customer Operations Board Reports
- Prepare and present the monthly Cruise Operations business pack
- Collate and prepare updates to the business as part of the monthly Cruise Board pack
- Support the Cruise Finance Manager in preparing adhoc business cases, ensuring all correct investment committee requirements are met.
- Take an active role in driving process improvement in your area
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship, in a 4/5* Hotel or in an Upscale Restaurant.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Accommodation Jobs (156)
- Beauty Jobs (53)
- Casino Jobs (43)
- Child Care Jobs (30)
- Deck Jobs (93)
- Engine Jobs (186)
- Entertainment Jobs (159)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (674)
- Guest Services Jobs (87)
- IT Jobs (13)
- Land Based Jobs (104)
- Management Jobs (49)
- Medical Jobs (27)
- Office Jobs (61)
- Photography Jobs (22)
- Retail Jobs (40)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (46)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (23)
- Other Jobs (25)