- photographing Guests on board and shore-side during excursions following Photo Manager’s instructions ensuring that Company standards are properly followed.
- being responsible for the set up and storage of the photo portraits equipment.
- ensuring that all Costa materials, machines and equipment are in good working condition, immediately reporting any faults or damages to the Photo Manager.
- ensuring availability of required equipment/material by planning ahead with Photo Manager.
- continuously following the highest standards in Guest courtesy through interaction with Guests, with a goal of increasing overall business potential.
- taking care of the Photo Shop Area and ensuring that photo products on sale are well displayed.
- displaying, monitoring and selling photos in the Photo Gallery.
- High school degree.
- Apprenticeship or work experience of at least one year in photo environment.
- Photo shooting technical and equipment knowledge. Computer literate.
- Excellent English knowledge.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Costa Cruises is a leading Italian cruise line providing Italian style holidays for couples and families.
If you recognise yourself in the values that characterize the “Costa style”, if you left school with top grades or graduated with honours, if you think you can work well in a dynamic organization and you fluently speak a foreign language, send us your curriculum.