- photographing Guests on board and shore-side during excursions following Photo Manager’s instructions ensuring that Company standards are properly followed.
- being responsible for the set up and storage of the photo portraits equipment.
- ensuring that all Costa materials, machines and equipment are in good working condition, immediately reporting any faults or damages to the Photo Manager.
- ensuring availability of required equipment/material by planning ahead with Photo Manager.
- continuously following the highest standards in Guest courtesy through interaction with Guests, with a goal of increasing overall business potential.
- taking care of the Photo Shop Area and ensuring that photo products on sale are well displayed.
- displaying, monitoring and selling photos in the Photo Gallery.
- High school degree.
- Apprenticeship or work experience of at least one year in photo environment.
- Photo shooting technical and equipment knowledge. Computer literate.
- Excellent English knowledge.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.