Stateroom Attendant on a river cruise ship in Europe for season 2019
Uniworld owns and operates a fleet of thirteen intimate, boutique river cruise ships on the European waterways which cater exclusively to English-speaking clients. We are looking for The Best to support our great team on board during the season 2019 (season starts around March 2019 - ends around November 2019). It is an ongoing opening. Are you interested to be a...
Stateroom Attendant on board a luxury river ship in Europe? Uniworld is waiting for You!
Trade the ordinary for the extraordinary and take this opportunity to become a Waiter / Waitress in a dynamic company that recognises the commitment and enthusiasm of its employees.
Location: Europe (on board of a luxury river cruise ship)
As Stateroom Attendant you clean assigned areas and provide prompt and courteous service to our guests.
- Be tidying and cleaning of luxurious staterooms and suites
- Keep up and sustaining the interior of the ship
- Provide turn down service and prepare staterooms & suites for the night
- Be a personal contact for our guests
- Act as a team player and support your colleagues on board, where help is required
- Visit the most spectacular destinations in Europe
- Have an apprenticeship or experience in a similar role preferably in a 5* environment
- Can communicate effectively in English
- Love hosting and interacting with people
- Like challenges and are not afraid of high expectations and standards
- Are a citizen of the EU or Switzerland
- Want to become part of The Best!
- Are a company with strong values; We are committed to our responsibilities
- Have been awarded accreditation against the Investors in People Standard, demonstrating our commitment to high performance through good people management
- Know that our crew is essential for the success of Uniworld. That is why we provide you with
Competitive remuneration package and regular holidays
Contracts according to Swiss law with all social security benefits and full medical insurance
- Take your career seriously
Provide on-going development opportunities
Promote within the organisation
- Are looking for You!
Please note that we are not accepting applications via e-mail
Apply now online:
1. Submit your online application in English
2. We will inform you, whether you will be invited for an assessment / interview (or phone interview)
3. After the interview / assessment you will receive our feedback
4. If the feedback is positive, we will keep your application in our "Talent Pool" and inform you, in case there is an open position suitable for you. You will remain in our system, even if there is no open position at the moment.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship, in a 4/5* Hotel or in an Upscale Restaurant.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Accommodation Jobs (126)
- Beauty Jobs (60)
- Casino Jobs (48)
- Child Care Jobs (28)
- Deck Jobs (100)
- Engine Jobs (147)
- Entertainment Jobs (174)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (506)
- Guest Services Jobs (79)
- IT Jobs (10)
- Land Based Jobs (78)
- Management Jobs (34)
- Medical Jobs (30)
- Office Jobs (63)
- Photography Jobs (20)
- Retail Jobs (39)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (29)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (29)
- Other Jobs (24)