Key Account Manager Scandinavia - Field Based
We are looking for a charismatic networker and results-oriented Key Account Manager to further grow our leading
position in the Scandinavian region. The role is field-based and preferably you live in the area of Malmo or Copenhagen.
The job includes:
- Extensive travelling to maintain relationships with our partners and to further build the business.
- Develop account plans and marketing/promotional strategies.
- Offers preparation, negotiation and follow up to ensure the best profitability on each project.
- Make presentations to small/large audience.
- Analyze and interpret data; monitor and react to the business opportunities and trends.
- Support the wholesale team as needed.
- Other responsibilities as the role and business evolves.
This is a demanding and challenging account, but the opportunities for learning and exposure are substantial.
The position reports to the Scandinavia Sales Manager based in Stockholm, as part of the Benelux and Scandinavian team with HQ in Amsterdam.
- Bachelor’s degree in e-commerce, business, marketing or related field.
- Fluent in Swedish, Danish, English. German would be an advantage.
- Home-based in the area of Malmo/Copenhagen and ready to extensively travel upon business requirements.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of proven Sales&Marketing experience preferably within the Scandinavian travel industry.
- A strong understanding of digital marketing, e-commerce, online sales measurement and performance.
- Must have excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Must have strong organizational and analytic skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to display the highest level of personal integrity, take responsibility for personal and organizational results, and proactively develop greater ability.
- Must be proficient (but not limited to) in Lotus Notes, Excel and Powerpoint.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Costa Cruises is a leading Italian cruise line providing Italian style holidays for couples and families.
If you recognise yourself in the values that characterize the “Costa style”, if you left school with top grades or graduated with honours, if you think you can work well in a dynamic organization and you fluently speak a foreign language, send us your curriculum.