Onboard Hotel Controller
Controls and manages all the aspects related to the Hotel Cost Control, providing an expert financial point of view and contributing to proactively driving business results through financial analysis and reporting.
Education & Professional Experience
- Secondary School (Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or similar is appreciated)
- Experience in a controller position in an international hotel operations or onboard cruise ships.
- Developed accounting, finance and analytical skills.
- Professional Certifications: HACCP
- MS Office package, Cost Control Software or similar
- English B2
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Costa Cruises is a leading Italian cruise line providing Italian style holidays for couples and families.
If you recognise yourself in the values that characterize the “Costa style”, if you left school with top grades or graduated with honours, if you think you can work well in a dynamic organization and you fluently speak a foreign language, send us your curriculum.