Casaro (Cheese Maker)
- Coordinates and organizes preparation of all daily fresh dairy products in the assigned area in accordance with the daily menu and helps in all food preparation, if needed.
- Prepares all daily fresh dairy products and, if needed, helps in all food preparation ensuring it is composed, displayed and served according to recipes and temperature, asking assistance if needed during busy periods, in order to respect Company standards and minimize food spoilage
- Prepares and mix ingredients for cooking including portioning, chopping and storing food in order to assure products are ready for recipes preparation
- Controls that the loadings from the provision area match the requisition form prepared and informs timely in order to provide the correct requisition
- Organizes and keeps the assigned area tidy, cleaned, sanitized and stores utensils properly in order to respect HACCP standard and Company procedures
- Reports any maintenance request, unsafe working condition and injury to supervisors to provide a fast and effective solution
- Guarantees a proper and safe use of equipment and machinery following HACCP and Company procedures in order to comply with Company standards
- Attends daily meetings to plan possible daily menu changes and consider feedbacks of the previous day and takes part in other meeting
- Takes active part in a work environment that support a successful safety culture. Is a dynamic contributor in following safety policy and procedures
- Secondary School in Hospitality
- At least 3 years experience in Hotel or 1 year Culinary Master and 2 years experience in Hotel
- English knowledge A2
- Technical skills of the Commis de Cuisine
- Knowledge of Galley functioning and structure, including team organization and management
- Knowledge of product and quantity request according to different Menu
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Costa is the largest Italian travel group and the European number one cruise operator; proudly the only company in the cruise industry sailing the Italian flag.
From the beginning, we operate with passion to make our guests find the most wonderful places to over 250 destinations worldwide in Mediterranean, Northern Europe, the Baltic Sea, the Caribbean, Central and South America, the United Arab Emirates, the Far East, the Indian Ocean, plus Round-the-World cruises, offering them the opportunity to discover countries and to meet different cultures, with respect for their identities.
We enjoy an international environment rich in cultural diversity that is positive, friendly, and welcoming. We are team-oriented and know that diversity of thought and ideas are key to growing personally and professionally.
We are a respected and valued diverse global community of more than 19,000 people representing 70 different countries and cultures. We are young, explorers and pioneers with a passion for making human connections with each other and across the world.
Your career is an exploration of your potential. Embark on your career journey where you explore your talents and skills, and see each accomplishment as a beginning for your next experience.
Are you ready to join?