Casaro (Cheese Maker)
- Coordinates and organizes preparation of all daily fresh dairy products in the assigned area in accordance with the daily menu and helps in all food preparation, if needed.
- Prepares all daily fresh dairy products and, if needed, helps in all food preparation ensuring it is composed, displayed and served according to recipes and temperature, asking assistance if needed during busy periods, in order to respect Company standards and minimize food spoilage
- Prepares and mix ingredients for cooking including portioning, chopping and storing food in order to assure products are ready for recipes preparation
- Controls that the loadings from the provision area match the requisition form prepared and informs timely in order to provide the correct requisition
- Organizes and keeps the assigned area tidy, cleaned, sanitized and stores utensils properly in order to respect HACCP standard and Company procedures
- Reports any maintenance request, unsafe working condition and injury to supervisors to provide a fast and effective solution
- Guarantees a proper and safe use of equipment and machinery following HACCP and Company procedures in order to comply with Company standards
- Attends daily meetings to plan possible daily menu changes and consider feedbacks of the previous day and takes part in other meeting
- Takes active part in a work environment that support a successful safety culture. Is a dynamic contributor in following safety policy and procedures
- Secondary School in Hospitality
- At least 3 years experience in Hotel or 1 year Culinary Master and 2 years experience in Hotel
- English knowledge A2
- Technical skills of the Commis de Cuisine
- Knowledge of Galley functioning and structure, including team organization and management
- Knowledge of product and quantity request according to different Menu
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Costa Cruises is a leading Italian cruise line providing Italian style holidays for couples and families.
If you recognise yourself in the values that characterize the “Costa style”, if you left school with top grades or graduated with honours, if you think you can work well in a dynamic organization and you fluently speak a foreign language, send us your curriculum.