Guest Relations Manager
Under the supervision of the Hotel Director, the Guest Relations Manager provides tailored concierge services to our guests and effectively manages the operation of the Guest Service team in order to exceed our guests’ expectations.
- Manages directly and effectively the Guest Service team;
- Ensures guests receive an accurate answer to their questions and an immediate appropriate resolution to their issues;
- Monitors complaints and incidents;
- Maintains a close working relationship with all heads of departments to efficiently handle any issues;
- Monitors and supervises the Guest Service team training;
- Ensures all financial transactions and cash floats are correctly processed and recorded.
- Fluent English, oral and written and 3 additional European languages (Italian, Portuguese, German, Spanish and French);
- Extensive experience in a 4/5 star hotel or resort;
- Experience in the cruise industry is an advantage;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and Publisher;
- Knowledge of Fidelio Cruise System is an advantage;
- Excellent communication and customer care skills;
- Problem solving and stress tolerance;
- Excellent organisation and managerial skills;
- Initiative and proactive approach;
- STCW certification is compulsory (basic fire fighting, personal survival techniques, elementary first aid, personal security and social responsibility);
- A recognised medical certification is required before starting to work on board.
- Possess a valid passport and when possible a seaman book copy.
You will need valid STCW certificates to apply for this position. Find an STCW course near you.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Accommodation Jobs (88)
- Beauty Jobs (59)
- Casino Jobs (36)
- Child Care Jobs (21)
- Deck Jobs (88)
- Engine Jobs (136)
- Entertainment Jobs (176)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (505)
- Guest Services Jobs (93)
- IT Jobs (6)
- Land Based Jobs (103)
- Management Jobs (25)
- Medical Jobs (18)
- Office Jobs (61)
- Photography Jobs (19)
- Retail Jobs (42)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (35)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (26)
- Other Jobs (27)