Uniworld owns and operates a fleet of thirteen intimate, boutique river cruise ships on the European waterways which cater exclusively to English-speaking clients. We are looking for to support our great team on board during the season 2019 (season starts around March 2019 - ends around November 2019). It is an ongoing opening. Are you interested to be a...
Wellbeing Coach on board a river ship in Europe?
Uniworld is waiting for You!
Trade the ordinary for the extraordinary and take this opportunity to become a Wellbeing Coach in a dynamic company that recognises the commitment and enthusiasm of its employees.
Location: Europe (on board of a luxury river cruise ship)
As Wellbeing Coach you will be responsible for massage treatments and the onboard wellbeing program, as well as for the promotion and sales of the Uniworld signature treatments and daily offering of the fitness and wellbeing program
- Provide friendly, efficient and professional service with treatments and other wellness activities
- Care for the wellbeing of any person around you, guests and team members.
- Perform a professional introduction of the wellbeing department and provide various type of massages, daily exercises (i.e. yoga, workouts, nordic walking, yoga, meditation, aqua GYM, stretching’s, TRX training, bicycle tours etc.—depending on a ship) and other activities (indoor and outdoor) to our guests and crew
- Be prompt for each appointment and perform services within the appropriate time allocated
- Provide daily sessions - exercises and activities – and personal training sessions for guests and crew
- Provide ‘Welcome massage’ on embarkation day
- Actively promote the wellbeing department, treatments, services and retail, as well as seminars, promotions and/or discounts available
- Clean, check functionality, and sanitazion of the entire spa and fitness area including equipment
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management
- Manage the spa stocks; ordering, control of deliveries, storage, inventories - minimize breakage and control costs
- Support other team members, when needed
- Have experience in a similar role preferably in a 5* environment
- Have a diploma as a massuer
- Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products offered
- Have experience in conducting daily exercises (i.e. yoga, workouts, nordic walking, yoga, meditation, aqua GYM, stretching’s, TRX training, bicycle tours) and are open to learning programs
- Are open to guests‘ needs
- Can communicate effectively in English
- Love hosting and interacting with people
- Like challenges and are not afraid of high expectations and standards
- Are a citizen of the EU or Switzerland
- Want to become part of The Best!
- Are a company with strong values; We are committed to our responsibilities
- Have been awarded accreditation against the Investors in People Standard, demonstrating our commitment to high performance through good people management
- Know that our crew is essential for the success of Uniworld. That is why we provide you with
- Competitive remuneration package and regular holidays
- Contracts according to Swiss law with all social security benefits and full medical insurance
- Take your career seriously
- Provide on-going development opportunities
- Promote within the organisation
- Are looking for You!
Please note that we are not accepting applications via e-mail
Apply now online:
- Submit your online application in English
- We will inform you, whether you will be invited for an interview (or phone interview)
- After the interview you will receive our feedback
- If the feedback is positive, we will keep your application in our "Talent Pool" and inform you, in case there is an open position suitable for you. You will remain in our system, even if there is no open position at the moment.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship, in a 4/5* Hotel or in an Upscale Restaurant.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Accommodation Jobs (56)
- Beauty Jobs (49)
- Casino Jobs (8)
- Child Care Jobs (24)
- Deck Jobs (32)
- Engine Jobs (86)
- Entertainment Jobs (131)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (379)
- Guest Services Jobs (65)
- IT Jobs (4)
- Land Based Jobs (139)
- Management Jobs (28)
- Medical Jobs (10)
- Office Jobs (32)
- Photography Jobs (15)
- Retail Jobs (43)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (27)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (11)
- Other Jobs (15)