International Host/ess (m/f) - MSC Cruises
Discover a world of opportunities… become one of the masters of the sea of MSC Cruises!
The recruiting team of MSC Cruises is looking for highly talented, multilingual and well experienced
candidates for it's fleet of 16 state of art cruise ships!
Take advantage of this unique opportunity and apply as International Host/ess to become part of the exciting MSC Cruises family!
In line with the department guidelines and under the supervision of the Cruise Director, the task of International Host/ess is to socialize with guests and to be a communication specialist; to provide personalized customer service, language assistance and translation to the guests, enhancing their understanding and enjoyment of their cruise.
- Hospitality Desk
- Travel Talks
- Orientation Talks
- Daily Programm
- Complaint Management
- Events Hosting
- Present shows and Events
- MSC Club & Cruise Consultant
- Gangways, Lounges
- Shore Excursions
- Ship Visits
- High School Graduated
- Ability to communicate fluently in written and oral English plus German Language and one other language on top
- Working knowledge of computers, Internet access, and ability to navigate within a variety of desktop publishing software packages
- Ability to establish trustful relationship
- Ability to speak in public
- Adaptability- flexibility
- Self Confidence
- To be Guest Service and Revenue Oriented
- To be a team player
- To be problem solving oriented
- STCW certification is compulsory (basic fire fighting, personal survival techniques, elementary first aid,
personal security and social responsibility);
- A recognised medical certification is required before starting to work on board.
- Possess a valid passport and when possible a seaman book copy.
At MSC Cruises, we need outstanding people to help us create outstanding cruise experiences around the world. Join our team, and we will show you the visionary spirit and strong values that have made us grow 800% in 10 years. By 2022, we will double the number of guests we welcome aboard every year, so we are going to need enthusiastic and talented people.
We look forward to hearing from you!
You will need valid STCW certificates to apply for this position. Find an STCW course near you.
- Accommodation Jobs (106)
- Beauty Jobs (64)
- Casino Jobs (35)
- Child Care Jobs (29)
- Deck Jobs (101)
- Engine Jobs (146)
- Entertainment Jobs (181)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (506)
- Guest Services Jobs (75)
- IT Jobs (13)
- Land Based Jobs (86)
- Management Jobs (33)
- Medical Jobs (19)
- Office Jobs (72)
- Photography Jobs (23)
- Retail Jobs (37)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (33)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (30)
- Other Jobs (17)