Head Of Ecommerce
Costa Crociere is seeking an experienced eCommerce Manager to join the new eCommerce & Digital Department, our unit born to deliver a status-of-the-art website where the Customers can start their Digital Journey before coming onboard our ships.The position will be responsible for the continuous improvement of the performance of the website in terms of traffic acquisition, engagement, contents consumption, leads generation, conversion rate and bookings.
- Define and implement a Costa eCommerce strategy coherent with the Direct Sales strategy of the Company
- Define the eCommerce KPIs and set the relative initiatives aimed to achive them
- Take to the top the discovery and purchase experience in Costa websites
- Liase with the Web Agency for content management
- Liase with the SEO Agency in order to check and improve the organic traffic
- Liase with the Digital Intelligence & Analytics Team in order to understand the performance of the website
- Liase with the Digital Innovation Team in order to define the major improvements and the new functionalities to implement in the web platform
- Lead a team of 8 eCommerce Strategists dedicated to the main markets where Costa works
- Bachelor's and/or Master's Degree in Marketing or Engineering
- +7 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge and direct experience on eCommerce strategies
- Good knowledge of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and concepts like visits, bounce rate, time on site, page visited, booking funnel analysis, conversion rate optimization
- Strong business analysis sales oriented and project management skills
- Strong committment on deadlines and results
- Good english, spoken and written
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Costa is the largest Italian travel group and the European number one cruise operator; proudly the only company in the cruise industry sailing the Italian flag.
From the beginning, we operate with passion to make our guests find the most wonderful places to over 250 destinations worldwide in Mediterranean, Northern Europe, the Baltic Sea, the Caribbean, Central and South America, the United Arab Emirates, the Far East, the Indian Ocean, plus Round-the-World cruises, offering them the opportunity to discover countries and to meet different cultures, with respect for their identities.
We enjoy an international environment rich in cultural diversity that is positive, friendly, and welcoming. We are team-oriented and know that diversity of thought and ideas are key to growing personally and professionally.
We are a respected and valued diverse global community of more than 19,000 people representing 70 different countries and cultures. We are young, explorers and pioneers with a passion for making human connections with each other and across the world.
Your career is an exploration of your potential. Embark on your career journey where you explore your talents and skills, and see each accomplishment as a beginning for your next experience.
Are you ready to join?