Guest Engagement Officer for Costa Crociere Foundationguest Engagement Officer for Costa Crociere Foundation
Guest Engagement Officer for Costa Crociere Foundation Costa Crociere Foundation (CCF) is looking for a talented candidate to join the team and become the Guest Engagement Officer! CCF is the corporate Foundation of the Costa Cruise Group, committed to eradicate the most pressing social and environmental problems affecting worldwide communities, by leveraging on the unique access to the resources of Costa brands and business partners. Since 2015, the Foundation has invested in social and environmental high-impact initiatives and now, after consolidation of the positive impact generated, has launched a global strategy which includes a renewed brand positioning, new communication and fundraising objectives within a mid-long term action plan. The chosen Guest Engagement Officer will contribute to the creation of an effective program to involve all Guests in Corporate Social and Environmental Responsibility campaigns, synergically integrating the Costa Foundation journey into the Costa Guest Journey. He/She will be able to demonstrate a strong entrepreneurial background, readiness to tackle new fundraising opportunities and to establish long term people commitment :
Main activities/responsibilities include:
- Co-ordinate the deployment of the Costa Crociere Foundation (CCF) guest journey targeting Costa Guests through key touchpoints before, during and after the cruise;
- Engage Guests on CCF goals with the aim to broaden closeness and emotional bonding towards brands (Costa and CCF) actively engaged on environmental and social issues;
- Communicate the CCF positioning and key engaging messages to Guests;
Supported by the other members of the Foundation’s team and an external team of professionals, activating the onboard key positions and functions and managing the allocated budget, implement and manage high-impact fundraising actions that will take place in specific moments and areas of the guest journey in order to:
- Strengthen the Awareness Recognition Reputation of CCF
- Steadily increase the CCF Fundraising from Guests (before, during, after the cruise experience)
- Enrich the cruise experience
- Support the reputation of Love Brand Costa.
The ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor and/or Master's Degree
- Experience in hospitality is valuable (i.e. guest services, guest relations, entertainment, tour management), as well as knowledge of cruise product and deep understanding of onboard guest behavior and needs
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Sensitivity towards social problems
- Positive attitude, high motivation, passion for quality and results
- Project management, planning and reporting skills
- Ability to learn fast and adapt to short-term changes, to focus on priorities and to demonstrate flexibility when needed
- Creativity and ability to come up with new, innovative ideas
- Team working and networking attitude
- Native/bilingual Italian with proficient knowledge of English (any other language represents an appreciated skill)
Location: Italy, Genoa
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Costa is the largest Italian travel group and the European number one cruise operator; proudly the only company in the cruise industry sailing the Italian flag.
From the beginning, we operate with passion to make our guests find the most wonderful places to over 250 destinations worldwide in Mediterranean, Northern Europe, the Baltic Sea, the Caribbean, Central and South America, the United Arab Emirates, the Far East, the Indian Ocean, plus Round-the-World cruises, offering them the opportunity to discover countries and to meet different cultures, with respect for their identities.
We enjoy an international environment rich in cultural diversity that is positive, friendly, and welcoming. We are team-oriented and know that diversity of thought and ideas are key to growing personally and professionally.
We are a respected and valued diverse global community of more than 19,000 people representing 70 different countries and cultures. We are young, explorers and pioneers with a passion for making human connections with each other and across the world.
Your career is an exploration of your potential. Embark on your career journey where you explore your talents and skills, and see each accomplishment as a beginning for your next experience.
Are you ready to join?