Digital Advertising & Pr Specialist
Here at Costa we want you the way you are. We live in a modern and enriching environment, where all of us can feel fulfilled and free to innovate, maybe making mistakes, trying again and succeeding. Our business is powerful and keeps growing stronger thanks to our people: that’s why we support their growth and their journey of continuous self-improvement. Today we are looking for a Digital Advertising & PR specialist, who will join the Brand and Advertising Department our corporate team that supports demand, through the delivery of creative and consumer-relevant communication campaigns on each online and offline media channel, and develops Brand's value through the global application of its positioning and its visual identity. The person will be responsible for managing the all digital advertising processes and for creating new opportunities to expand the Brand visibility on communication external channels.
- Supporting the Digital Brand & Communication Manager in develop creative concepts and contents for Digital Marketing campaigns (CRM, Online Media, Web, etc..)
- Managing the content deliveries on all PAID and EARNED channels (external channels)
- Defining the correct strategy to deliver a message in the most successful way thanks to his/her knowledge of the Digital assets and channels. Moreover, by analyszing data, he/she can set up optimization actions in order to optimize the performance
- Working together with the Online Media team to create Brand visibility opportunities cooperating with Media Partner (digital co-marketing, media collaboration, exchange in visibility, etc...)
- Ensuring the right contents to all stakeholders (external and internal, always in the digital field) in order to optimize the Brand visibility
- Managing community, fan club and all digital third parties that are linked with our target audience, with the aim of viralize Brand messages and contents
- Defining Influencer Marketing and digital event strategies to support the Social Media team. By analyzing data, he/she has to understand positive and negative trends and can set up actions to optimize results
- Sharing high quality insight to support own digital assessments and strategic recommandations
- Actively contributing to all Brand projects and ensuring the best results for digital communication needs
- at least 2 years of experience in Digital Communication Departments or in similar positions
- Confidence under pressure and ability to identify and resolve problems with some degree of autonomy and supervision
- Proved creativity development
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with strong enterpreunerial attitude
- Good analytic attitude
- Good knowledge of English (at least B2 level is required), every other languages would be a plus
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Costa is the largest Italian travel group and the European number one cruise operator; proudly the only company in the cruise industry sailing the Italian flag.
From the beginning, we operate with passion to make our guests find the most wonderful places to over 250 destinations worldwide in Mediterranean, Northern Europe, the Baltic Sea, the Caribbean, Central and South America, the United Arab Emirates, the Far East, the Indian Ocean, plus Round-the-World cruises, offering them the opportunity to discover countries and to meet different cultures, with respect for their identities.
We enjoy an international environment rich in cultural diversity that is positive, friendly, and welcoming. We are team-oriented and know that diversity of thought and ideas are key to growing personally and professionally.
We are a respected and valued diverse global community of more than 19,000 people representing 70 different countries and cultures. We are young, explorers and pioneers with a passion for making human connections with each other and across the world.
Your career is an exploration of your potential. Embark on your career journey where you explore your talents and skills, and see each accomplishment as a beginning for your next experience.
Are you ready to join?