Travelling Photographer (onboard)
Aim of Position:
Our ideal candidate should have a passion for food still life or interior, architectural and editorial photography, a customer service mentality and be detailed oriented and determinate to make awesome pictures in limited time following corporate guidelines provided by Onboard Retail Experience Team.
His/her mission will be to shoot any kind of picture to be displayed on all Costa touchpoints (on board flyers, on board screens, website, app, etc) related to all services and promotions on board (e.g. still life of dishes of restaurants, pics of spa treatments, pics of items in shops, still life of drinks for bar list, pics of excursions with people, pics of architecture of the ship with/without people, pics of spectacle in the theatre, etc..) till final delivery of post produced images.
The ideal candidate will have proven track records in:
- Photograph interiors, exteriors, still life, landscape and lifestyle;
- Use of professional lighting techniques and camera systems;
- Knowledge of bracketing to capture difficult lighting situations with no studio lighting equipment;
- Use of professional-grade camera with full frame sensor & resolution of at least 24MP, use of wide angle lens (16-20mm) and a detail lens (35-50mm), tripod;
- Proficient in industry standard applications for retouching: Photoshop, Lightroom, Capture One and other software tools;
- Ability to work well with the resident team of on board photographers;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proficient in English (B1) and Italian (C1), written and spoken;
- Ability to work in autonomy under pressure and with tight deadline.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Costa is the largest Italian travel group and the European number one cruise operator; proudly the only company in the cruise industry sailing the Italian flag.
From the beginning, we operate with passion to make our guests find the most wonderful places to over 250 destinations worldwide in Mediterranean, Northern Europe, the Baltic Sea, the Caribbean, Central and South America, the United Arab Emirates, the Far East, the Indian Ocean, plus Round-the-World cruises, offering them the opportunity to discover countries and to meet different cultures, with respect for their identities.
We enjoy an international environment rich in cultural diversity that is positive, friendly, and welcoming. We are team-oriented and know that diversity of thought and ideas are key to growing personally and professionally.
We are a respected and valued diverse global community of more than 19,000 people representing 70 different countries and cultures. We are young, explorers and pioneers with a passion for making human connections with each other and across the world.
Your career is an exploration of your potential. Embark on your career journey where you explore your talents and skills, and see each accomplishment as a beginning for your next experience.
Are you ready to join?