Director Marine Operations - Passenger
The company are a leading award winner cruise client who is based in Europe. The company have gone from strength to strength in the market and have expanded there fleet over the last 2 years and will be looking to expand more in the coming years
The role you will manage the marine operations department including overseeing the technical operations of the business. You will lead a team who are part of the marine operations being onshore and on the ship and making sure that the safety, policies and procedures are of the highest standard.
Within the role, you have experience with dealing projects, newbuild vessels, and financial budgets as well which will include forecasting.
The requirements for this position:
* Marine Engineering degree
* Masters license (preferred but not essential)
* Sailed as Chief Officer or higher
* Newbuild experience would be desirable
* Managed a team of a minimum of 5 people
* Must have the right to live and work in Europe
The reward you will have a competitive salary with excellent benefits.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship.
- Accommodation Jobs (92)
- Beauty Jobs (57)
- Casino Jobs (34)
- Child Care Jobs (23)
- Deck Jobs (85)
- Engine Jobs (136)
- Entertainment Jobs (174)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (501)
- Guest Services Jobs (94)
- IT Jobs (8)
- Land Based Jobs (105)
- Management Jobs (29)
- Medical Jobs (18)
- Office Jobs (57)
- Photography Jobs (20)
- Retail Jobs (37)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (34)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (26)
- Other Jobs (25)