Ground Transportation Services Supervisor
Here at Costa we want you the way you are. We live in a modern and enriching environment, where all of us can feel fulfilled and free to innovate, maybe making mistakes, trying again and succeeding. Our business is powerful and keeps growing stronger thanks to our people: that’s why we support their growth and their journey of continuous self-improvement.
Today we are looking for a brilliant and talented Ground Transportation Services Supervisor, who'll drive the Revenue Management, Itinerary & Transportation team in both managing the operations and in delivering new projects within the complex and fast-changing business area of land transportation and related services.
This is an excellent opportunity to play in a complex, multicultural and challenging company;
The main responsibilities include:
- Develop accurate commercial deep-dive analysis on Ground transportation services, to identify revenue risks and opportunities;
- Define budget, forecasts and future growth projection;
- Supervise and lead the team in managing daily support to ships, markets, other stakeholders requests;
- Perform analysis and operational manuals to support ships and ground agencies;
- Find innovative ideas to improve business effectiveness;
- Establish long-term relations with partners participating in meetings, conferences, business events and fairs
The ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor and/or Master's Degree with background related to Tourism, International Relations, Business Analysis;
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Quantitative reasoning and problem solving skills;
- Very good knowledge of English (B2 at least);
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Confidence under pressure and ability to identify and resolve problems with some degree of autonomy and supervision;
- MS-Office package
- Cruise Industry knowledge (Preferred)
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Costa is the largest Italian travel group and the European number one cruise operator; proudly the only company in the cruise industry sailing the Italian flag.
From the beginning, we operate with passion to make our guests find the most wonderful places to over 250 destinations worldwide in Mediterranean, Northern Europe, the Baltic Sea, the Caribbean, Central and South America, the United Arab Emirates, the Far East, the Indian Ocean, plus Round-the-World cruises, offering them the opportunity to discover countries and to meet different cultures, with respect for their identities.
We enjoy an international environment rich in cultural diversity that is positive, friendly, and welcoming. We are team-oriented and know that diversity of thought and ideas are key to growing personally and professionally.
We are a respected and valued diverse global community of more than 19,000 people representing 70 different countries and cultures. We are young, explorers and pioneers with a passion for making human connections with each other and across the world.
Your career is an exploration of your potential. Embark on your career journey where you explore your talents and skills, and see each accomplishment as a beginning for your next experience.
Are you ready to join?