Dancing Maestro (shipboard)
Aim of the Position
As Dancing Maestro, you will entertain Guests in various dancing activities during the cruise. An excellent condition combined with interpersonal and communicative skills make you an exceptional dance expert to stay fit while having fun
- Involving Guests in dancing activities and cocktail parties to entertain and create interaction between participants, fostering socialization and removing language barriers
- Organizing the dancing activity planning to meet Guests expectations and needs
- Creating all choreographies for the theme parties
- Welcoming Guests when embarking by keeping in contact with them to promote dancing lessons and activity and maximize revenues
- Managing Guests special requests by taking direct action or addressing them to the involved department
- Collaborating with the Animation team in their activities
- Secondary School
- Experience in ballroom dancing (as a professional dancer and/or teacher)
- Ballroom and Latin dancing (Valzer, Tango, Mazurka, Cha Cha Cha, Salsa, Bachata, Merengue)
- Enthusiastic, creative and good communicator
- At ease with public speaking
- Problem solving oriented
- English knowledge B1
- Other language knowledge A2
- Italian knowledge is an advantage
- Shipboard experience is a plus
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Costa is the largest Italian travel group and the European number one cruise operator; proudly the only company in the cruise industry sailing the Italian flag.
From the beginning, we operate with passion to make our guests find the most wonderful places to over 250 destinations worldwide in Mediterranean, Northern Europe, the Baltic Sea, the Caribbean, Central and South America, the United Arab Emirates, the Far East, the Indian Ocean, plus Round-the-World cruises, offering them the opportunity to discover countries and to meet different cultures, with respect for their identities.
We enjoy an international environment rich in cultural diversity that is positive, friendly, and welcoming. We are team-oriented and know that diversity of thought and ideas are key to growing personally and professionally.
We are a respected and valued diverse global community of more than 19,000 people representing 70 different countries and cultures. We are young, explorers and pioneers with a passion for making human connections with each other and across the world.
Your career is an exploration of your potential. Embark on your career journey where you explore your talents and skills, and see each accomplishment as a beginning for your next experience.
Are you ready to join?