Kid´s Club Manager
Are you an experienced Teacher, Youth Worker, Supply Teacher, Teaching Assistant, Childcare Professional looking for a new and exciting challenge onboard a cruise-ship?
Our Kids’ Club Manager works mainly in our Headoffice in Athens and onboard our cruise ships worldwide. Your primary responsibility is to ensure that your team is managed, motivated and developed so that our young guests receive a service which exceeds their expectations!
You will ensure that all team members meet the company standards and deliver a high level of customer care. You will assess and monitor the individual performance of all Youth Staff through appraisals, training and development. You will also coach and support staff to achieve their qualifications.
As a Kids’ Club Manager you will report to the Cruise Director. Deal effectively with any questions or problems that parents may raise, ensuring that parents constantly see an efficient and caring organization.
We’re looking for a strong character with childcare experience, bursting with energy and who can engage positively with children on their holidays.
You are responsible for ensuring the youngest guests on board have a fun holiday. If you are successful you will be part of dynamic, mulitcultural team who provide activities for children,teenager and their parents onboard. The activities delivered include fun games, sports sessions, arts and crafts and play activities.
Completed vocational training in the socio-educational field or comparable degree
Studying teaching, social work, education
solid practical experience in dealing with children and adolescents in the leisure sector, e.g. Care of holiday camps
- Several years’ experience of working with children and customer care, ideally in the cruise industry
- Minimum of one year experience leading a team
- Experience of leading a team of 6 or more
- Fluent in German&English, oral and written
- Must be over the age of 21
- Experience in Nursery Management.
- Ability to design creative activities while maintaining costs.
- Preferably, you'll also have a DBS/CRB check dated within the last 12 months, which was carried out whilst working in a childcare environment.
- Enthusiasm for working with children
- Ability to inspire confidence in parents
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop others
- Confidence in providing exceptional standards of service
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive Attitude
- Planning and organising
- Computer literacy;
- Candidates should be aware that the STCW certification (basic firefighting, personal survival techniques, elementary first aid, personal, safety and social responsibility, crowd management, Security awareness) and a recognised medical certification are required before starting to work on board.
You will need valid STCW certificates to apply for this position. Find an STCW course near you.
- Accommodation Jobs (103)
- Beauty Jobs (61)
- Casino Jobs (38)
- Child Care Jobs (22)
- Deck Jobs (79)
- Engine Jobs (157)
- Entertainment Jobs (163)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (467)
- Guest Services Jobs (80)
- IT Jobs (7)
- Land Based Jobs (69)
- Management Jobs (28)
- Medical Jobs (26)
- Office Jobs (58)
- Photography Jobs (15)
- Retail Jobs (45)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (37)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (28)
- Other Jobs (36)