Seasonal Youth Counselor-Norwegian Cruise Line Interviews Mexico City April 25th and 26th, 2019
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of two years experience in a combination of programming and implementing youth recreation, youth sports, and/or childhood education for ages 2-17 required.
- Minimum one year experience in programming and implementing theatrical/drama related activities is required.
- One year experience with special needs programming strongly preferred.
- Intermediate verbal and writing skills in at least one other language such as German, Spanish, French or Italian is preferred.
- Intermediate to Advanced level English verbal and writing skills, including the proper use of English grammar is required.
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in typing and computer software skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) is required.
- One year experience communicating via microphone,
Bachelors Degree or foreign equivalent in a course of study related or relevant to childcare is preferred.
Current and active CPR/First Aid Certifications from a recognized educational institution are required. If you are interested in applying send CV in English, Subject "Youth Counselor"
- Accommodation Jobs (56)
- Beauty Jobs (50)
- Casino Jobs (8)
- Child Care Jobs (30)
- Deck Jobs (37)
- Engine Jobs (93)
- Entertainment Jobs (137)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (361)
- Guest Services Jobs (64)
- IT Jobs (8)
- Land Based Jobs (145)
- Management Jobs (27)
- Medical Jobs (15)
- Office Jobs (40)
- Photography Jobs (16)
- Retail Jobs (46)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (25)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (11)
- Other Jobs (13)