Royal Caribbean Youth Staff - START ASAP!
Are you an experienced Teacher, Youth Worker, Supply Teacher, Teaching Assistant, Childcare Professional looking for a new and exciting challenge overseas?
We’re looking for people with childcare experience, bursting with energy and who can engage positively with children on their holidays.
Full Time Youth Staff are responsible for ensuring the youngest guests on board have the holiday of a lifetime. You will be part of an energetic and dynamic team who provide fun activities for children up to the age of 17. The activities delivered on board include drama, fun games, sports sessions, arts and crafts and play activities.
You will be on board for 5-months at a time, with short breaks in-between contracts. Various locations around the world and ships (you’ll be designated a specific ship after a successful application)
- Any degree from a university, college or the international equivalent
- 1+ year experience working with groups of children ages 6 months – 17 years
- Positive, professional and outgoing personality!
- Passion for working with children
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Outgoing Nature
- Professional demeanour
- Sail around the world on amazing cruise ships
- Visit loads of stunning destinations
- Competitive salary
- Flights and all travel to ship included
- All food and accommodation included
- Take your first career steps in the travel and tourism industry
- Form a worldwide network of lifelong friends
- Accommodation Jobs (84)
- Beauty Jobs (43)
- Casino Jobs (23)
- Child Care Jobs (26)
- Deck Jobs (70)
- Engine Jobs (114)
- Entertainment Jobs (146)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (354)
- Guest Services Jobs (52)
- IT Jobs (6)
- Land Based Jobs (30)
- Management Jobs (18)
- Medical Jobs (20)
- Office Jobs (45)
- Photography Jobs (29)
- Retail Jobs (31)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (15)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (19)
- Other Jobs (20)