Retail Sales Manager and Assistant Retail Sales Manager for Luxury Cruise Ships
Here at Ethos Farm, we offer exciting career opportunities in the cruise industry working on-board some of the most luxury cruise ships at sea. This opportunity is for Retail Managers and Assistant Managers ONLY looking to travel the world whilst working in Retail.
- Are you an exceptional sales leader experienced in exceeding sales targets?
- Do you get your energy from driving sales and developing people?
- Do you want to grow your retail management career with international experience onboard some of the most luxurious and largest ships at sea?
Please read on
Provide leadership for Cruise Ships (£5 million+ annual revenue) onboard retail shops to promote and model our high-quality retailing standards, continuously driving maximum sales results, superior guest service, talent development, and engagement. The Retail Manager/Assistant must demonstrate honesty and integrity in all interactions.
A Retail Manager/ Assistant Retail Manager will
- Motivate and coach a sales team of minimum 20 + people to achieve/exceed sales and promotional targets.
- Create and execute plans to drive sales.
- Deliver an outstanding guest experience.
- Promote high-quality retailing standards.
- Maintain excellent visual merchandising standards with high-converting displays; optimize retail sales space for maximum revenue
- Train and coach sales team on Starboard’s standards – product knowledge, selling techniques, asset protection, and guest service.
- Manage inventory with an emphasis on asset protection.
- Analyze and report sales and talent data to the corporate office
We are looking for experienced Retail individuals to work on Luxury Cruise ships around the world with management experience.
This amazing Role:
- You will be assigned onboard a Luxury Cruise Ship around the world to train as a Retail Manager or Assistant Manager depending on your experience.
- You will provide leadership and guidance to your teams looking after Annual Revenues of £10 Million and more
- You must be able to Maintain and deliver High Quality and superb retail standards in your stores
- You will always be looking to drive sales through your teams onboard whilst delivering amazing service
- Be honest, respectful and always show integrity
- You must be able to live and work on a cruise ship for up to 8 months
- You will set up and manage promotional events such as fashion shows and specialist seminars whilst driving revenue
- Organising and accepting deliveries on a weekly or bi-weekly basis of up to £1 Million or more
- Looking to Maximise sales by managing and promoting a quality range of merchandise across beauty, fragrance, jewellery, watches, ladies/menswear, and general merchandise through your teams
- Ensuring the efficient day to day running of the retail department and operations
- Training is provided over a 12-week onboard program
The Ideal Superstar:
- Must be 21 years of age or over
- A proven track record in achieving sales targets and managing teams of 10+ in a Retail environment
- Determination and motivation is a must
- 2 years or more from working in a flagship retail store, department store or multi-unit retail stores.
- Experience in managing annual sales of £5 million+.
- Live and work abroad on ships for 6 months continuously
- Build relationships at all levels of onboard management, in order to partner and influence business decisions
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong verbal and written English language skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Accommodation and meals provided on board
- A chance to travel the world
- Target Based commission and bonus for Managers
- Competitive Monthly Salary
- Chance to save money for the future
If you are interested in this unique opportunity to work at sea as a manager, then apply now so we can chat further.
Only those candidates with Retail Management experience will be accepted
Good knowledge of the English language is required.