Seasonal Youth Staff - P&O and Cunard (Easter starts)
Working with children on a cruise ship during the school holidays, is that possible? Absolutely!
Teachers, teaching assistants, nursery nurses or other childcare professionals, we want to hear from you!
Work on board luxury liners and make this a holiday of a lifetime for the youngest guests on board. If you’re a team player with the drive to develop your career with a world-leading cruise company that comprises the prestigious P&O Cruises and Cunard Line brands, continue reading.
Combine your passions for working with children (0-8 or 9-17 years of age) and exploring the world around us. Become part of an energetic and dynamic team where the focus is on delivering fun and engaging activities.
You will be delivering a wide variety of activities, such as, arts & crafts, themed sessions, game shows, face painting, cookery classes and more relevant to the age category with which you are working.
- At least 1 year's experience of working with children in a childcare setting after qualifying
- PGCE/ BA with QTS / level 3 childcare qualification
- Available for this role for at least 4 school holiday weeks over the next academic year starting in Easter 2020
- Passion for working with children
- Secure knowledge and understanding of safeguarding
- Professional demeanour
- Enthusiasm and bags of energy
- Co-operative team player
- Highly competitive salary (£1,820 per month)
- Accommodation and food provided
- Flights to and from the ship fully funded
- Extra-curricular career progression
- Opportunity to work with a prestigious, global cruise company
Kings Recruit is a specialist recruitment service for the sports and childcare sector. We are the official recruitment partner for Carnival UK.
We have opportunities with leading companies on worldwide cruises ships, amazing European resorts, 5* villas, luxury camp sites, UK activity camps and more. With over 20,000 applicants for 1,200 roles every year we’re looking for the best people who stand out from the crowd, love working with children and want an unforgettable experience.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Accommodation Jobs (106)
- Beauty Jobs (52)
- Casino Jobs (34)
- Child Care Jobs (28)
- Deck Jobs (100)
- Engine Jobs (157)
- Entertainment Jobs (175)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (505)
- Guest Services Jobs (76)
- IT Jobs (12)
- Land Based Jobs (98)
- Management Jobs (35)
- Medical Jobs (19)
- Office Jobs (74)
- Photography Jobs (23)
- Retail Jobs (40)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (36)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (30)
- Other Jobs (19)