Cruise Ship Luxury Watch Specialist
Here at Ethos Farm, we offer exciting career opportunities in the cruise industry working on-board some of the most luxury cruise ships at sea.
This opportunity is for a Luxury Watch Specialist looking to travel the world whilst working in Duty-Free Retail.
The Job Role:
- You will be placed with one of many partners we are working with, working in the retail outlets within the Luxury Watch Department.
- Providing a Luxury service
- Must believe in Strong Brand ambassador values and service led
- Understanding of the guest needs in a Luxury store environment
- Product knowledge and a willingness to learn and understand whilst providing the highest level of service.
- Display the enthusiasm, energy, and care for the experience and needs of customers onboard
- Working with a variety of Luxury Watch Brands
- Assisting with deliveries and stock room work for the replenishment of the boutiques on-board
- Involved in inventories and stock take
- Supporting your team in special events such as daily promotions and specialist talks on-board
- Driving sales of brand products
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Educating consumers with product knowledge
- Living and working on a cruise ship for 6-8 months
The Ideal Individual:
- Must be 21 years of age or over
- At last 2 years’ experience working with Luxury Watch Brands
- Good retail and customer service background
- Outgoing and enthusiastic personality
- Good work ethic and able to travel for 6-8 months
- Accommodation, uniform, and meals provided on-board as part of the salary package
- Competitive monthly salary plus team-target based commission
- Travel the world
- Dedicated support by our in-house training department to progress your career
- Meet new people
- Grow your career
If you are interested, then please apply now.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.