International Host (m/f/d)
You have a gift for languages and hospitality is your passion? As international host a big trip awaits you!
We are looking for German, British, French, Japanese and Polish native speakers.
Your tasks, i.a.
- Contact person and interpreter for international guests
- Organization of the daily program, translation of flyers and menus, organization of speeches
- Support of the different areas, e.g. sales, luggage service, public relations
- Dealing with guest requests and complaints
- Tourist training and first suitable work experience
- Mother tongue German, British, French, Polish or Japanese
- Very good English language skills
- Ideally, further language skills and first cruise experience
- Service orientation, excellent communication skills
- Exciting job in an international environment
- Very good payment, attractive bonus payment
- Free food and accommodation
- Reimbursement of STCW costs
- Numerous development and promotion opportunities
You will need valid STCW certificates to apply for this position. Find an STCW course near you.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship, in a 4/5* Hotel or in an Upscale Restaurant.
Good knowledge of the following languages is required: English, German
- Accommodation Jobs (89)
- Beauty Jobs (39)
- Casino Jobs (43)
- Child Care Jobs (27)
- Deck Jobs (97)
- Engine Jobs (140)
- Entertainment Jobs (150)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (419)
- Guest Services Jobs (64)
- IT Jobs (10)
- Land Based Jobs (84)
- Management Jobs (33)
- Medical Jobs (20)
- Office Jobs (55)
- Photography Jobs (22)
- Retail Jobs (32)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (29)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (24)
- Other Jobs (21)