P&O and Cunard Permanent Youth Staff
We have amazing opportunities for teachers and qualified childcare staff to join the Carnival UK team. Join Carnival UK (P&O Cruises and Cunard) and you will discover that working at sea is an amazing opportunity that is more than just a job, it’s a way of life!
As part of the Reef Rangers team, you will be part of the fun and energetic team who provide the children on-board with an unforgettable holiday, and memories that will last a life time. You will be leading and participating in activities, and encouraging children of all ages, along with their families, to join in and most importantly have fun! This opportunity will allow you, as a qualified professional, to take a different direction in your career and be a part of our growing teams within both P&O and Cunard!
Are you someone who is adaptable at delivering a wide variety of activities and games? Are you enthusiastic and able to express yourself to the children and parents? Do you love to make a difference and most importantly provide younger guests with unforgettable holiday happiness?
If you answered yes …then this is the job you have been looking for!
- Full & relevant level 3 diploma in childcare & education or a degree in an educational field or PGCE with QTS (or equivalent)
- 1+ year experience working with children in a nursery setting or school environment after achieving your childcare qualification
- Knowledge & ability to demonstrate safeguarding responsibilities
- Must be living in the UK and hold an EU passport
- Passion for working with young children & teenagers
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Outgoing Nature
- Professional demeanour
- Energetic character
- Competitive salary £1,845 per month (Tax Free!)
- Food, accommodation and uniform costs included
- All international embarkation and disembarkation flights included (if required)
- Add an additional dimension to your childcare experience
- Form a worldwide network of lifelong friends
- Gain amazing experiences working on a luxury cruise ship
Carnival UK is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees, volunteers and contractors to share this commitment. This post is subject to the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks, including an Enhanced criminal record and barred List Check.
- Accommodation Jobs (85)
- Beauty Jobs (43)
- Casino Jobs (23)
- Child Care Jobs (26)
- Deck Jobs (70)
- Engine Jobs (114)
- Entertainment Jobs (146)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (354)
- Guest Services Jobs (52)
- IT Jobs (6)
- Land Based Jobs (31)
- Management Jobs (18)
- Medical Jobs (20)
- Office Jobs (46)
- Photography Jobs (29)
- Retail Jobs (31)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (15)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (19)
- Other Jobs (20)