HR / Crewing Manager - Expedition Cruise
Faststream are currently working in partnership with a cruise company and have an exciting opportunity for a HR / Crewing Manager - Expedition Cruise.
This is a fantastic new opportunity to join a growing cruise company. Your role will include setting up the HR and Crewing team so experience within HR and Recruitment is essential. It is a really exciting time to join this buisness.
You will be responsible for;
- Developing and implementing processes regarding the recruitment and talent attraction.
- Produce and review data to support continues development and improvement of HR processes and projects.
- Coordinate and assist in the evaluation and appraisal process.
Applicants must demonstrate the following:
- HR and recruitment experience within the Cruise industry
- Experience in crewing for expedition cruises.
- Highly organised and driven to succeed
- Expedition Cruise experience or an understanding of expedition cruise
- Fluent English Language skill
- Very strong decision-making skills and willing to learn all rules and regulations required on their vessels
- Needs to be hands-on team leader.
This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work with an expanding cruise company where you will get the opportunity to develop your career. Salary of between 60,000Euros - 65,000 Euros (dependant on experience) and excellent benefits package.
Please email you CV to hidden link - please login or call 00442080208830.
- Housekeeping Jobs (16)
- Galley Jobs (38)
- Restaurant Jobs (19)
- Beverages Jobs (11)
- Provisions Jobs (4)
- Deck Jobs (29)
- Engine / Technical Jobs (35)
- Guest Services Jobs (6)
- Retail Jobs (8)
- Spa & Beauty Jobs (11)
- Child Care Jobs (1)
- Entertainment Jobs (3)
- Photography Jobs (2)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (0)
- Medical Jobs (15)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (1)
- Casino Jobs (0)
- IT Jobs (1)
- Management Jobs (0)
- Administration Jobs (6)
- Land Based Jobs (1)
- Other Cruise Jobs (2)
- Private Estate Jobs (1)