Operations Manager - Superyacht
Our client, a leading yacht management company, is looking to recruit an Operations Manager to join their growing team in Monaco.
As Operations Manager, you will be responsible for 5-6 vessels and play a key role in delivering a high level of management to authorities and crew. The role involves close liaison with the vessel captains, for example approving navigation plans.
You will report to the Director, and be responsible for maintaining the administration of the vessels, including budgeting, monitoring performance and ensuring that operational, class and legislation requirements are met. The role has a strong focus of coordinating the management team and the vessels crew.
The position involves some travel, but is largely based in the Monaco office.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong seagoing experience as Captain/ 1st Officer on Yachts
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Shore based experience is preferred but not essential
- Good attention to detail and strong budgeting experience
- It is essential that you have up to date maritime legislation knowledge
- Experience using the IDEA system would be an advantage
It is essential that you are fluent in English (additional French/Italian language skills would be beneficial)
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Captain/ 1st Officer to take the next step in their career.
- Accommodation Jobs (110)
- Beauty Jobs (57)
- Casino Jobs (37)
- Child Care Jobs (22)
- Deck Jobs (81)
- Engine Jobs (162)
- Entertainment Jobs (164)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (491)
- Guest Services Jobs (82)
- IT Jobs (7)
- Land Based Jobs (72)
- Management Jobs (30)
- Medical Jobs (26)
- Office Jobs (59)
- Photography Jobs (16)
- Retail Jobs (40)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (35)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (27)
- Other Jobs (38)