Butler - $ Competitive salary per month on board
ARM is seeking candidates for Butler positions on board some of the most prestigious cruise ships travelling the world.
Whilst being responsible for providing outstanding service and ensuring the satisfaction of highly valued guests the main responsibilities of the role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Service highly valuable guests throughout their cruise experience; from pre-arrival to post-departure.
- Work closely with Guest Services and other departments to plan and deliver customised vacation experiences for valuable guests.
- Ensure assigned suites are prepared before embarkation with all necessary information and requests.
- Welcome valuable guests upon arrival to the terminal and expedite the arrivals process including, providing a direct escort to the suite while the luggage is accompanied by a dedicated attendant.
- Offer luxury butler services, including wake up service, packing and unpacking bags, shoe polishing, wine and champagne service, overseeing food and beverage service in a variety of styles.
- Is knowledgeable of the activities and events on board to be able to provide guests with accurate and up to date information
- Liaise with Shore Excursions Manager on local port of call arrangements.
- Provides information to guests in order to upsell catering, excursions, spa services, etc.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following requirements:
- Hold a 2 year Degree in Hospitality OR 3 years of experience in a guest service or related field. Applicants with experience in the luxury or upscale markets are preferred.
- An excellent understanding of social etiquette and formal service protocols.
- Ability to speak a high level of English clearly, distinctly and cordially with guests.
- Other language skills are desired (Spanish, Cantonese, Mandarin, Italian, Portuguese, German).
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world’s leading Cruise lines and become part of an outstanding multi-cultural team that continues to win awards in all categories.
Please contact us to discuss current rotations and salary levels. We are arranging interviews now so please apply as soon as possible to be considered.
ARM Maritime; Your First Port of Call.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Accommodation Jobs (113)
- Beauty Jobs (64)
- Casino Jobs (51)
- Child Care Jobs (24)
- Deck Jobs (101)
- Engine Jobs (153)
- Entertainment Jobs (176)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (484)
- Guest Services Jobs (75)
- IT Jobs (10)
- Land Based Jobs (79)
- Management Jobs (51)
- Medical Jobs (29)
- Office Jobs (65)
- Photography Jobs (24)
- Retail Jobs (42)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (27)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (30)
- Other Jobs (21)