HR Manager- Luxury Ocean Cruise
I am currently working with a Luxury Cruise Company, and have an excellent opportunity for a HR Manager to join their expanding fleet of brand new vessels.
The ideal candidate for this role should have experience working on board passenger vessels as a HR Manager. This opportunity offers the chance to learn and develop new skills within a luxury cruise environment. Be involved in sought after voyages and new build projects, along with working an attractive 4/2 rotation.
As the HR Manager on board you will be supporting the Heads of Department in the welfare of the crew. You will be responsible for providing leadership and guidance to all Heads of Departments in the area of employee relations, crew welfare and on board training.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree (or foreign equivalent) from an accredited university or college in Human Resources
- Excellent English skills, written and spoken.
- 3-5 year's experience as HR Manager ship board experience.
- Strong focus for employee relations and the ability to support crew members.
- Experience in dealing with disciplinary action.
This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work for an award-winning, luxury cruise environment.
- Accommodation Jobs (108)
- Beauty Jobs (56)
- Casino Jobs (40)
- Child Care Jobs (25)
- Deck Jobs (112)
- Engine Jobs (158)
- Entertainment Jobs (161)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (526)
- Guest Services Jobs (73)
- IT Jobs (7)
- Land Based Jobs (80)
- Management Jobs (26)
- Medical Jobs (27)
- Office Jobs (54)
- Photography Jobs (17)
- Retail Jobs (43)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (33)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (29)
- Other Jobs (31)